Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Jaguars at Texans

texasguy346 said:
Looks like the Texans are getting to Henderson. Offsides penalty, couple that with the unsportsmanlike conduct on Pittman and you have one upset DT.
#99 is Marcus Stroud not Henderson

Ibar_Harry said:
Vinny, looks like the Jags might get one more shot they shouldn't have had.
Let it go. It the Texans lose the fault will not be play calling. Gaffeney is the one who fumbled a ball out of the endzone on a gimme TD.

request for PbP from someone who can view the game - thanks in advance! :)

Gaffny is young and learning the coaches are supposidly old and wise. They b****** at the players. Well the coaches diserve to be b******** at for this one. Quite frankly I hope we win this one, but it will be despite our mistakes by all.

Theres that great young quarterback Leftwich!
I wanna here it all week long on ESPN how it didn't come through this week!

Jwwillis said:
Hope this settles all the Leftwitch vs Carr talk we had to endure all week. Whos eatin the crow ??
You cant say one is better than the other because of this 1 game.

Jottoz said:
Theres that great young quarterback Leftwich!
I wanna here it all week long on ESPN how it didn't come through this week!
Yes... because Byron has 1 bad game he now sucks and Carr is god. yes yes.

All I can say is THANK GOD. We did it, but the coaches and players need to take a look at this game. They did a lot of great things, but they mades some absolutely bone head plays. This game could have been very easily lost after playing so well for so long. Anyway on to better things and GO TEXANS.

jags98 said:
You cant say one is better than the other because of this 1 game.

Why not? he Harrington backers thought the issue was settled in a single game earlier this season didn't they?

Just kidding on that one. Of course you're right.

Hervoyel said:
Why not? he Harrington backers thought the issue was settled in a single game earlier this season didn't they?

Just kidding on that one. Of course you're right.
They are both promising Qbs who will be considered among the top in years to come. I think we can both agree on 1 thing GO CHEIFS!!!!!! Wow nice play by Coleman.

jags98 said:
Yes... because Byron has 1 bad game he now sucks and Carr is god. yes yes.

It's nothing like that. Byron is only in his second year, and he's doing extremely well. He's bound to have another game or two like today, but every year of experience he gets the fewer games like this he'll see. Carr is playing very well this year, and I hate to throw out the old cliche, but I can't resist. 'QBs get too much credit when their team wins, and too much blame when they lose'. *Collective Groan from Message Board*

texasguy346 said:
It's nothing like that. Byron is only in his second year, and he's doing extremely well. He's bound to have another game or two like today, but every year of experience he gets the fewer games like this he'll see. Carr is playing very well this year, and I hate to throw out the old cliche, but I can't resist. 'QBs get too much credit when their team wins, and too much blame when they lose'. *Collective Groan from Message Board*
Yea I know. There are some people on the Jags board that everytime Byron makes beginner mistakes they want to put in David Garrard. Cheifs are in the Red Zone!!!!

WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!! :headbang: GREAT GAME TEXANS!!!!! SELMA & FRESNO CA, LOVES CARR & WHAT THE TEXANS HAVE DONE? HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY :thumbup

If the Colts lose the Jags are still 1st team in the division. Good luck against your next 2 games. They look tough.

Back