Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Jaguars at Texans

Our play calling Sucks. You make a great play to get the 1st down and then you are 3rd and 1 on the two and you pass the ball. No, you put Wells in and go for the 1 and hope for 2. When they should run they don't..............

Jagsbch said:
Ref's Suck Ref's Suck
Let me tell you. The Jags get away with a roughing the passer and almost knock Carr out of the game, and then the Refs take away a Sharper sack and give the Jags another chance...

In this situation you do not take a chance of a pass, plus you run time off of the clock. They have to have their heads up their ######## on that one. The fake made a lot of sense, but not the 3rd down call.

Ibar_Harry said:
In this situation you do not take a chance of a pass, plus you run time off of the clock. They have to have their heads up their ######## on that one. The fake made a lot of sense, but not the 3rd down call.

they have 2 of the best dt in the league. it was a good call

Jagsbch said:
jACK SHOULD HAVE CHALLANGED THE PLAY

And he did of course. I'd challenge it too (What do you have to lose with time running along and you needing a couple of scores). Hopefully it's ruled against him and you guys get one less time out to work with in making your 4th quarter magic.

We all keep talking about a rivalry developing between these two teams but man, the way they're playing I'd say the rivalry is already here.

Yes, this is a great game and it would be a shame for us to loose it, because of a call. We have already suffered a couple in this game and the team has played too hard to loose this game. Say what, you want, but I'm for the team and we don't need to loose this one, or for that matter, when we are in another game like this, we need to be aware of the position of the chains. We are not talking 2 or 3 yards. We are talking about 1. Didn't we dive for 1 a year ago. You have to be able to make 1 yard in this situation, because it gives you 3 shots at the goal. Not only do you have a good shot at a touchdown, but you are going to run the clock down with runs if you make it. If you don't you can make the field goal as we did. A pass can be intercepted in this case and we did not have an insurmountable lead. I'm sorry but it was the wrong call based on the position on the field and how far they had to go and what they could have had...................

I'll tell you what Vinny, if we loose this game it will be because of that play and letting them off the hook. They didn't have to go for two TD's because of that play. They have a chance to tie this game and take it to overtime - or worse - make a TD and go for 2. Wouldn't that be just great...........

Looks like the Texans are getting to Henderson. Offsides penalty, couple that with the unsportsmanlike conduct on Pittman and you have one upset DT.

Back