Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Jaguars at Texans

And of course everyone realizes that we've won two in a row again. A few weeks ago "two in a row" was a big deal around here. Now we do it again just a few weeks later and it's not even mentioned.

Good days to be a Texans fan folks. We're turning a corner here. Now it's on to next week and the next challenge. Off to Denver and hoping to steal one from the Broncos while at the same time keeping our defense from leaving on a stretcher. At least it's on real grass right? Isn't it?

The margin of victory in this game is what it should have been, but the game was a lot closer than the score indicates, because of mistakes. Lefty was not on his game at all. Was it because of our defense and something we spoted, I don't know. However, we are going to get a lot of recognition from this game. Our stock should go way up. We survived our mistakes and that is it in a nut shell. To win it all that has to happen. The Jags have been winning despite their mistakes. This time they didn't and we did. Hopefully we learned a lot from the 1st two games. However, the one thing I worry about is how bad is Carr's ankle. It continues to be a problem. I believe he had a problem a year ago with it. I kind of wonder if it is going to become a chronic problem.

Defense dominated, our passing game was dominating, running game needs a little work. I am not sure if Davis is not 100% or what is going on, but at least he didn't drop the rock. Awesome game overall.

I believe the hit on Carr that hurt his ankle will only add fire to the rivalry. . . That and the fact that we won!!!!

GO TEXANS!!!!

I THINK THE FANTASY OVER. LEFTWICH IS ALWAYS HURT. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME WHEN HE WILL BE OUT FOR THE SEASON. DON'T GET ME WRONG I LIKE HIM AS A YOUNG QB BUT THE JAGS ARE NOT ALLOWING HIM TO REST HIS INJURIES. HE IS GOING TO HAVE A TOUGH TIME DOWN THE STRETCH. OTHER TEAMS WILL USE THE SAME GAME PLAN THE TEXANS DID TO BEAT THEM. THEN THE JAGS FANS WILL BE CALLING FOR HIS HEAD. :BananaWav

Back