Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Colts at Texans

This is getting beyond ugly, something drastic needs to be done, and soon our this team will suffer some permament damage.

AndreJ said:
Could you be any more negative? Why are you even allowed on the message board, go away. Im sure i speak for the most of us when i say noone wants to hear about your negative attitude toward OUR TEAM. Free country or not!

I couldn't DISAGREE with YOU more. This can be bcky's team just as it is yours. Just because someone doesn't think the team walk on water right now doesn't make them a bad fan. You have to be crazy to think the Texans are doing good at this point.

I also agree there needs to be a change in the coaching staff to some degree.

Dunno about permanent damage...let's face it, nobody in the country expects anything today other than what's happened to the Texans so far. Now, if this cruddy performance resurfaces NEXT week, then we have serious issues.

Manning could probably through 10 touchdown passes today the way the Texans defense is playing. They look like they've never been on the field against him before in their lives.

And on offense Carr is useless today as is his line. That's related though.

TexanExile said:
Now, if this cruddy performance resurfaces NEXT week, then we have serious issues.

It's been happening for six weeks already, with the only exception of a half against the titans and a half against the packers.

Did I just see a TV commercial where a woman compared her boyfriend to her SATURN and it was a compliment?

Funny.

Dolts now have 3 guys with 10+ TD receptions. Wow.

TexanExile said:
Did I just see a TV commercial where a woman compared her boyfriend to her SATURN and it was a compliment?

Funny.

Dolts now have 3 guys with 10+ TD receptions. Wow.

Yeah, I just saw that too. A Saturn? God, it could have at least been a Mercedes if your going to be compaired to a car!

Two false starts already. Are the Colts playing at home or are we?

2 sacks on Carr already.....And did you just see Wiergert (sp?) Carr goes down and he just turns around and walks away! Help him up, say "My bad!" God do something!

False start. In their own stadium, with absolutely no noise to speak of, and after a great play from Davis they start backing themselves up. Then Davis loses 2.

Dom? Where's all that smart, disciplined play that we've been told for three years now is what you can expect from a Capers coached team? When does that start?

Carr sacked again. I challenge anyone who asserts that this line has played better over the second half of the season to show me examples of this because I'm having a very hard time finding anything improved right now.

1 full quarter and Andre Johnson, Jabar Gaffney, Corey Bradford, Billy Miller and Mark Breuner havent touch the ball...

Number 42 on the Colts just showed some class.. Carr was inbounds (barely) and number 42 on the Colts didnt light him up since Carr was on the way out of bounds... Thanks Number 42. :whew

Hervoyel said:
False start. In their own stadium, with absolutely no noise to speak of, and after a great play from Davis they start backing themselves up. Then Davis loses 2.

Dom? Where's all that smart, disciplined play that we've been told for three years now is what you can expect from a Capers coached team? When does that start?

Carr sacked again. I challenge anyone who asserts that this line has played better over the second half of the season to show me examples of this because I'm having a very hard time finding anything improved right now.

And that false start was from Pitts, who's played more snaps for the Texans offense than anyone else!

In one quarter, I saw Wand get smoked, and Weigert standing and watching from behind as his man blew by for a sack. And I did not see Andre Johnson at all, although one would need a COUPLE of seconds from your OL in order to find a WR.

Hervoyel said:

I will take that. How about D- Rob.. grin... Andre has gotten better, hard fighting, and DD is starting to work again... Now... if we can get the rest of the team there...

Our line got lit up that last series one-on-one. Pitts and Weigert both got beat soundly in pass protection.

You know, I didn't expect to come out and win today, but I did expect us to come out and play and not just "go through the motions!"

STOP WITH THE DAMN MENTAL MISTAKES!!!!!

Let me guess, this is only the Texans 3rd year. . .What should I expect right?
BULLCHIT!!!!!

Fiddy said:
1 full quarter and Andre Johnson, Jabar Gaffney, Corey Bradford, Billy Miller and Mark Breuner havent touch the ball...
At the end of the first quarter last week, Drew Bennett had 3 touchdowns. Can I find anyone in the world that would say that Drew Bennett is better than Andre Johnson???

Can't recall such an uninspired effort at home, especially at the beginning of the game. Maybe in one of the preseason games.

...so, what qtr will Manning get the record? how about the Texans getting
100 yds?..or even a couple of first downs.. don't worry, the coaches will
make the changes to turn the game around...right?

Fiddy said:
At the end of the first quarter last week, Drew Bennett had 3 touchdowns. Can I find anyone in the world that would say that Drew Bennett is better than Andre Johnson???

No, but teh Titans O-line is better than ours; and dare I say it...Volek is playing much better than Carr right now.

Great play by D-Rob, but ance again a **** call by the officals 'cause that ***** is grounding.

Ok... IF they would have called it right... where would the ball be placed IF that was Int Grounding?

Back