Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

i think i'm finally leaning towards dropping carr...maybe a nice 2nd pick or a FA would be great

this guy is getting paid all that money to pass for 32 yards IN THE GAME

Carr's contract = :tearup:
I'm not saying I agree with your sentiment, but nice use of a smiley. lol

If we've learned anything as Texans fans, it's that the game is not over until there is no time left on the clock. It's not over yet, Oakland's been playing pretty good offense minus the turnovers, and I'm not quick to say we're going to win this one.

Game ball goes to the defense (or the Raiders offense) today. Possibly our worst offensive outing today and we still win the game. It's good to know we're not the worst team in the league .... we're the 2nd worst. But, the future of our defense looks promising, very promising. Demeco Ryans should be team MVP. I cannot put into words how valuable he is to this team.

I'm not saying I agree with your sentiment, but nice use of a smiley. lol

thx...i thought so...i'm been in favor of Carr since the 1st draft of HOU but if this continues to happen we have to start looking for someone else, get a Qb in the draft and building him up for a yr or 2, and let carr kno he has 2 yrs to get his **** together

If we've learned anything as Texans fans, it's that the game is not over until there is no time left on the clock. It's not over yet, Oakland's been playing pretty good offense minus the turnovers, and I'm not quick to say we're going to win this one.

What this game has taught us is that there's no reason to pay a QB 7 mil a year. Next year bring someone in to challenge him.........it worked for Brees.

No, its the posters, should have seen the reaction when Dayne went in. He was called everything in the book. Credibilty lacking.

Dayne sucks..

yes he had a good game, but there's a reason NY gave up on him, a reason Denver let him go despite a good year, and a reason he was inactive for about a month. Dayne flat out sucks. thanks for the effort today, but you suck.

That game against the Steelers where we had only 46 yards of offense was a much more exciting win than this.

610 AM - Fewest passing yards since 1977 with Eagles - Eagles did worse

Ryans with the pick off!!!!

Game ball goes to the defense (or the Raiders offense) today. Possibly our worst offensive outing today and we still win the game. It's good to know we're not the worst team in the league .... we're the 2nd worst. But, the future of our defense looks promising, very promising. Demeco Ryans should be team MVP. I cannot put into words how valuable he is to this team.

I still think the Steelers game in year 1 was the worst.

Back