Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 1 Thread: Eagles @ Texans

The Eagles are not anything more than a middle of the pack team but the Texans are making them look much better than that. If McNabb looks this good against us just imagine what Peyton is gonna do against the Texans defense.

Didnt make plays when we needed them...im gonna call that failure inside the 5 before haltime the sereies that changed the game. Had a bunch of momentum after AJ's catch, then we go backwards on every play and they score a TD. Went from a possible 14-7 halftime lead to a 14-10 defecit

bckey said:
The Eagles are not anything more than a middle of the pack team but the Texans are making them look much better than that. If McNabb looks this good against us just imagine what Peyton is gonna do against the Texans defense.

Um, McNabb has looked good because he is very mobile, and has a great RB in Westbrook, and Buckhalter.

Some of you guys need to luck past all the smack we talked to some of the Eagles fans, bottom line is that last season for them was an abboration, they are a very good team. Obviously we need to improve the secondary and the pass rush must show more. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel, keep the faith

MrMeToo said:
I'm sticking with 4-12 and nothing in this game has changed my mind.

I've been saying 5-11. I think we're going to be better than that, now. The first part of this season is going to suck but I think we're going to finish strong. This team's going to get better.

Brandon420tx said:
Um, McNabb has looked good because he is very mobile, and has a great RB in Westbrook, and Buckhalter.

Keep dreaming. Watch what other teams do to the Eagles. Our defense was horrible today. A good pass rush would kill the Eagles. They just aren't that good. The Texans are just that bad. The Texans will improve under Kubiak but this game shows us that they have a long way to go.

Anybody just catch the announcer saying that Sam Bowie was the #1 pick and Michael Jordan was the #2 pick?

I'm pretty sure Hakeem was the #1 pick

Stros down 3 to 0......this day just keeps getting better and better

Anybody just catch the announcer saying that Sam Bowie was the #1 pick and Michael Jordan was the #2 pick?

he was....dude should just stick to football......that's what they pay him for

The Pencil Neck said:
I've been saying 5-11. I think we're going to be better than that, now. The first part of this season is going to suck but I think we're going to finish strong. This team's going to get better.

I'd like to see at least 7-9. The liquor bill will get rather high otherwise. ;)

:redtowel:

bckey said:
Keep dreaming. Watch what other teams do to the Eagles. Our defense was horrible today. A good pass rush would kill the Eagles. They just aren't that good. The Texans are just that bad. The Texans will improve under Kubiak but this game shows us that they have a long way to go.

The Eagles are a good team, they have been every year except last year, (Injuries and Controversy)

Man, there are some weird scores in these early games. Seattle and Detroit tied? Baltimore blowing someone out? Carolina losing at home? Denver losing to a rookie coach?

Interesting.

The Dream said:
Stros down 3 to 0......this day just keeps getting better and better

he was....dude should just stick to football......that's what they pay him for

And then seeing Dallas beat Jax, Thats good that Jax looses, but D-fans will be talking later.

tulexan said:

This may have been said, but did you hear how Austin is up I-45 now???? :yikes:

MrMeToo said:
Mario also had DAZZLING numbers.
But they are not riding Mario's jock like they are Reggie's. It's sickening.

Here come the boo birds. Did the Texans quit in the 4th quarter or what, the defense anyway?

Wow talk about a bad weekend:
My Prem team (soccer) gives up two in the last minutes to lose
UT loses to OSU
Texans lose
Astros losing
Got multiple chapters to read...ughh

Back