Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Come On God Let Dj Be There!!

vtech9 said:
actually, I'm hoping for a trade down again and pick up a 2nd...I'd like to see the Texans get one of the centers Baas or Spencer, and then get Castillo with the other

i'd actually like this to. i think the texans can get a solid contributer maybe 20ish or around there.

I know and like someone said earlier, The Chiefs got K. Bell they just signed, we might still smell like roses.

the dallas news writer Goose Gosselein is infatuated w/ Clayton. he expects him to be rookie of year next year.. as a longhorn, i've seen clayton torch us for quite some time. he would be a solid pick. and of course DJ wouldn't disappoint

Clayton, Pollack, or Spears :thumbup or trade down and we can still get one of these 3 plus a pick for lineman in the 2rd or 3rd

if we get DJ at the 16th pick...everyone who is starting threads to fire casserly and capers needs to just take chill pill and shut up...this is a good day in football not one to be declaring the end of the world...haha...this is why some people should just put the bottle down and back away

why isn't anyone on the board talking about Barron f/ FSU. if he's a starting LT in the nfl for 10yrs, the Texans would be making a colossal mistake by not drafting him

Dallashater said:
why isn't anyone on the board talking about Barron f/ FSU. if he's a starting LT in the nfl for 10yrs, the Texans would be making a colossal mistake by not drafting him

Because he sucks at run blocking and we run mostly to the left side...

Dallashater said:
I guess pass protection isn't important :rolleyes:

I guess we could always use Barron on passing downs and Wand when we're going to run...Now that's an idea...

Dallashater said:
i'm posting your quote to my fridge.. i'll mail it to you when DJ is rookie of the year and pro bowler

i won't be getting mail from yuo anytime soon so no sweat off my back.

I swear to god if I have to sit back and watch DJ rack up multiple Pro bowls, I will never forgive Cass. He was always around the ball and everytime a big play happened he was always involed.

i cant believe we traded down and gave up D.J for a fricken 3rd pick????
so now we are gonna get barron......wicked
:thumbdown

Back