Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Come On God Let Dj Be There!!

HomeBred_Texan said:
Honestly? I think he will flop in the pros.

i agree. he won't fit in as an OLB in the texans 3-4 and moving him to ILB isn't good. i'd rather them take spears or preferably trade down and get Pollack.

blockhead83 said:
If we don't take him at 13 I feel like I will be inspired to do bad things.
LOL, ya'll are killing me. If we take him, I sure hope he is as good of a catch as Robinson and Babin were last year. My jury is still out on him in the Pro's.

it's gonna be a celebration, just to think ppl were saying no way we get DJ at 13. Reality is about to change that.

D-ReK said:
I'm with you, bro...I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Well D, it's our time to shine hopefully Casserly does us proud. Man can you imagine this happening now?

Janus3 said:
i agree. he won't fit in as an OLB in the texans 3-4 and moving him to ILB isn't good. i'd rather them take spears or preferably trade down and get Pollack.
I really didn't think anyone saw the same way as I did. He doesn't fit our package right now. But who knows. I didn't think Babin would make it, but look at him now.

HomeBred_Texan said:
I really didn't think anyone saw the same way as I did. He doesn't fit our package right now. But who knows. I didn't think Babin would make it, but look at him now.

lol, it's tough for these UT homers to look at the big picture rather than picking a local boy. If they take DJ they'll have to move Wong back to OLB and I don't think that'll work. i really hope they trade down.

Every time the Texans were on the clock last year there was always a commercial, it appears this year is no different at all. ESPN seems to be the anti-Texan network.

Doesn't it seem like when were on the board they have to take alot of comercials. It's like they say "Okay the texans are on the board lets take our breaks"

Ooh man, I guess we didn't want DJ. We would have taken him if thats who we wanted. Just can't believe all we got is a 3rd round pick next year. Usually to move up you have to give more then that.

What the hell all they can get is a third round pick!!!!!!!! They should of gotten this years 2nd rounder and next years third rounder.

For a 3rd round? didn't detroit and cleveland exchange for firsts and then a second? I think we lost DJ? Or do they know something we don't. 3rd round next year. too little if you ask me

I was very happy to get an extra 3rd rounder to move down a few spots, but then I relized it is a 3rd frickin next year. Doesn't seem worth it at all unless there is just no one they wanted. Maybe they get Mark Clayton at 16?

Carr Bomb said:
What the hell all they can get is a third round pick!!!!!!!! They should of gotten this years 2nd rounder and next years third rounder.
Nah, good trade IMHO. DJ is over-rated to say the least. I still think we will take an O player with the 1st pick. I just can't figure out Casserley's mind yet.

Janus3 said:
there is a good chance the texans can still get DJ for those who want him.

Hey, who are the next two picks behind Carolina? We might still be able to get him or M. Spears, but man I think we just missed out on another R.O.Y. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

O.G. said:
Hey, who are the next two picks behind Carolina? We might still be able to get him or M. Spears, but man I think we just missed out on another R.O.Y. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

KC, then us.

Master Po said:
KC, then us.

Man, I'm so hurt. Another Portis like slap in the face. Clayton is good, don't get me wrong, but our Defense was hurting. Isn't clayton a small receiver anyway? That doesn't really matter that much with the new rules anyway.

keyfro said:
we get a 3rd rounder next year...and KC will draft DJ...giving us Spears or Pollack...or CLAYTON

i'd be very very very happy with either. plus a 3rd rounder next year and no DJ? couldn't be any better.

actually, I'm hoping for a trade down again and pick up a 2nd...I'd like to see the Texans get one of the centers Baas or Spencer, and then get Castillo with the other

Janus3 said:
i'd be very very very happy with either. plus a 3rd rounder next year and no DJ? couldn't be any better.
ROFL, ya killin these DJ fans...
Not me of course. Not sold on him at all. Hope he makes me to be wrong, but doubt it.

O.G. said:

KC. they might get DJ but i don't think they will. they signed Kendrell Bell.

Back