Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Carolina Panthers @ Houston Texans. 12/18. 12 CST. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

Kubiak has called a crappy game today and Yates has played aweful. The opening fumble by Foster was the killer.

Well, **** it. It is what is it.

I'm still not getting upset. We will still have a home playoff game. Did yall notice Indy is kicking the Titans ass today? Interesting.

Lol, yeah, they had dreams of winning out and us losing out so they could get us in the playoffs. Kind of tough to do when you hand 0-13 win #1. :lol:

He didn't! I got your thread Thorn ;)

LOL. I know I didn't intend to make it a game day thread, but what the heck, I'll take the blame. Like I said, the last time I did one we lost, so be assured, I'll not make a post again on game day until I see the game day thread up.

Well, **** it. It is what is it.

I'm still not getting upset. We will still have a home playoff game. Did yall notice Indy is kicking the Titans ass today? Interesting.
Yeah interesting. Have you guys noticed the GB/KC game? KC has it all over GB Stat wise.

Nice one Foster to the 8 yd line

Nice tackle. 2 horrible plays for yates. Can't put the whole game on him. Gotta use tate and foster more. Horrible game plan today by kubes

But why did Jacoby just stop on the route, seems like he just got pushed and quit. Still was a bad throw, but it just seemed like a lack of effort as well from the usual suspect

So you're excited about good football, not necessarily good Texans football.:thinking:
Interesting.

Cmon man. Just giving the guy credit. How can you not admire a player with Newton's abilities? Guys like him and Robert Griffin at Baylor make QB play more exciting. We have enough QBs like Manning and Schaub in the league.

Cam Newton is a monster. He's the evolution of the QB Position, started
by Kordell Stewart, and later Michael Vick.

I'm glad we won't have to face any running QB's in the playoffs, except for potentially Tebow. Newton is a way, way better passer than Tebow though.

Texans have probably lost today, I can live with that. What I can't live with is these damn announcers. FOX, please don't use these two to announce another Texans game.

We were down by 15 earlier and passed almost the entire drive. Down by 8 we pass on 2nd and 3rd down. Even though foster and tate have been gaining 5-7 yards all half

Back