Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Brian Cushing torn ACL .. out for season

So has that thuggish mother****er Slauson been fined and/or suspended for his blatantly dirty play that injured our defensive quarterback for the rest of the year yet or not?

So has that thuggish mother****er Slauson been fined and/or suspended for his blatantly dirty play that injured our defensive quarterback for the rest of the year yet or not?

It will prolly happen in the next couple of days or even next week.

If he's not fined I'll personally punch Roger "inconsitent" GODdell in the face!! (If I could).

Went off on a guy on twitter lol

1B14E8EC-0416-465A-9F49-4E1D8173B782-1744-0000027D2DD1C7B0.jpg

51AB7A0B-3509-4212-BA51-11929FD36489-1744-0000027D32E00DFF.jpg

Doc, is this the same knee he had the patella (sp?) surgery on? If so how does that affect the results you posted above? (that I snipped)

Inquiring minds and the such. :)

His patella tendon surgery was on the right knee. His present ACL surgery will be on his left knee. The right knee has by all rights healed without incident. One should not directly impact the other at this point.

Have no fear people, the thuggish Jets player who blatantly went after Brian Cushing's knee was fined $10,000 and everything's fine now and Brian Cushing is most definitely not out for the year anymore.

I just heard Slauson was fined $10k for the hit on Cush.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
Texans have said its an illegal shot and apparently nfl agrees. 10k for Slauson, which is standard fine for peel back block

Back