Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Another year with no playoffs Texans fans...

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Well at least the Texans had a winning record this year...

Gives me some hope that i'll be able to end my vow sooner rather than later I guess :(

I really hope you believe in some sort of religion where you'd be celibate regardless of this whole Texans/Playoffs thing.

I really hope you believe in some sort of religion where you'd be celibate regardless of this whole Texans/Playoffs thing.

Catholic priests get more action than this guy, might be illegal, but they do.

I was really pulling for you Joker, but you know what......"We'll get them next year" (and I really believe that)

Gives me some hope that i'll be able to end my vow sooner rather than later I guess :(

Stop this ridiculous health-endangering vow. Your message has been heard. I'd call that a success! Now go get it tugged.

In order for the male prostate gland to be healthy, it must be used. If unused, it causes health problems. I'm being serious about this.

Get that puppy spanked!

Im hoping that this celibacy vow is a messageboard persona instead of a real life pledge. Theres supporting your team, and then theres unhealthy. Im hoping theres a religious/moral/lack of options reason for your choice instead of a team that plays in a city you live for not making the playoffs.

If it is real, well, then good luck I guess :fans:

I just wanted to say congratulations on a winning season and going out with a bang against Marcia and Company. I was pulling for you guys to make the post-season.

I can see it coming in the near future.

Im hoping that this celibacy vow is a messageboard persona instead of a real life pledge. Theres supporting your team, and then theres unhealthy. Im hoping theres a religious/moral/lack of options reason for your choice instead of a team that plays in a city you live for not making the playoffs.

If it is real, well, then good luck I guess :fans:

I am sure it is and it's been played out.

I just wanted to say congratulations on a winning season and going out with a bang against Marcia and Company. I was pulling for you guys to make the post-season.

I can see it coming in the near future.

You know how to hit Joker below the belt with these comments! :)

Back