Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AFC South Champs!

As a rival fan but a longtime board member that respects you all, congrats on the division title. Congrats to the Texans, the fans and good luck in January.

BTW, you can all remove your Fire Kubiak signatures. Think that ship has officially sailed :)

Still in stunned disbelief...

I have randomly shouted TJ YATES!!! for no apparent reason several times since yesterday.

It's really going to become a new part of my vocabulary. When ever something really awesome and unexpected happens, I'm shouting TJ YATES!

Amazing how they won it even with things lining up early in the season that put the Texans in the driver's seat, then all the injuries would make most teams pack it in, but they hung in there and kept winning. Hats off to all the players. Well earned.

I am still just so pumped from yesterday man......every now and then tears creep up but get pushed back. Just a friggin movie going on man....crazy!!!

I can't wait for the next game!!!

I am still just so pumped from yesterday man......every now and then tears creep up but get pushed back. Just a friggin movie going on man....crazy!!!

I can't wait for the next game!!!

Same here. I hope they keep the roof closed to maximize the eardrum popping noise as the AFC Southern Division Champions are announced. :texanbill:

I haven't been this excited for a game in ages.

I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and went hunting yesterday morning. After cleaning and packaging the birds I finally sat down to watch. I was jacked at the end of the game. My BP was sky high, huge headache, gut was flippin and was literally shaking. I didn't even attempt to go to bed until 11. I'm exhausted this morning, but lovin it.

Congrats Texans and us fans, who have stuck with this team since Bob McNair's name hit our ears. We damn sure deserve it.

I just posted this photo on my Twitter feed which was sent to me from my brother-in-law who received it from a friend of a friend in the locker room after the champs wrapped up the AFC South!

AgedUEPCIAENJg3.jpg

I celebrated this historic occasion with the Blue Crew and in the midst of the celebration all I could think was "Where the hell is Bill?"

That's it..... That's the freaking nick name for this defense.

The Blue Crew.

Two Comments:

I'm extremely proud of and happy with the accomplishments of this team - now I want more!

For anyone saying yesterday was the most important game in Texans history (which was nobody), they were finally right. Here's hoping that when the season is finally over, it will be the fourth or fifth most important game in Texans history.

Reaction to the Titans lost and clinching the division

960celeb.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------
I am happy!! estatic.... caint wait to get the playoff tix in the mail...

This sunday is going to be loud!!! Please bring your standing shoes sec 121... I dont think there will be anyone sitting during the game...

This thread gave me chills.

This was for the years of frustration, for the years of being a fan far away from home having to do ridiculous things to find a way to watch the game, for the years of cheap shots from other fans, for the merchandise hidden under the stuff of other teams, for the bartenders and waitresses laughing when I asked what TV the Texans game was on, for the road trips to games in hostile stadiums even when the outcome was a foregone conclusion, and especially for last year's testicle-crushing last second chokes...this is finally the beginning of the payoff.

Congrats to the team and to all of you who've waited so long.

Incredible. I still cannot stop grinning.

:texflag:

Same here. I hope they keep the roof closed to maximize the eardrum popping noise as the AFC Southern Division Champions are announced. :texanbill:

I haven't been this excited for a game in ages.

It's Tuesday morning and just read your post Katie! Got chills, and tears in my eyes, just thinking about how exciting Reliant will be Sunday!! I don't want this feeling to EVER end!!

Conrgrats Texans!!!! I'm glad the Saints were able to lend a hand by taking care of the Titans for you all, especially after the heartbreaker Brees and the boys put y'all through earlier this year. No hard feelings right? :toast2: I cannot wait to see some Texans playoff games. Good luck in the post season, now you guys gotta make it to the big dance so we can have that rematch! :goodluck:

Man, I still wake up and suddenly realize: hey the Texans are a playoff team. Puts a smile on my face every morning.

Oh, and by the way, that Texans panties pic has the same effect...

Conrgrats Texans!!!! I'm glad the Saints were able to lend a hand by taking care of the Titans for you all, especially after the heartbreaker Brees and the boys put y'all through earlier this year. No hard feelings right? :toast2: I cannot wait to see some Texans playoff games. Good luck in the post season, now you guys gotta make it to the big dance so we can have that rematch! :goodluck:

So you still owe us for handling the Falcons then?

Took me a while to finally post in this thread....every day it still sinks in a little more what I saw and the party I was able to participate in and people I was around to soak up the moment!!

Just an awesome, awesome day! The moment that touchdown happened and the explosion of emotion and relief that everyone let out with everyone at the bar running around and hugging each other and the bar giving us all free shots, it was just amazing. I can still barely talk from getting up on chairs and leading stadium chants in the bar haha.

If it wasn't a Texans party with so many fans there I'm pretty sure I get booted out of that place for being too rowdy.

It's Wednesday and I am STILL pumped!!!

No matter what happens from here on out, I am damn proud of this team and I can't wipe this smile off of my face!

:htown2atx: :jam: :fans:

It's Wednesday and I am STILL pumped!!!

No matter what happens from here on out, I am damn proud of this team and I can't wipe this smile off of my face!

:htown2atx: :jam: :fans:

I'm right there with ya HT! I wake up early so I can scan the "net" for anything related to our Texans! I'm addicted to the MBs, I've even bought the local ragsheet (which I hate) everyday just to soak up ANY more news about our team. I proudly wear a TEXAN tee everyday and engage in pleasant conversations with ANYONE who wants to talk TEXAN, even the friggin bandwagoners!

Speaking about bandwagoners! :headhurts: I've thought about starting a thread so us diehards could post FUNNY stuff they have heard from these people. Decided it would get ugly so I haven't done it, YET. I'm not opposed to bandwagoners at all either. It's fun to see our City so pumped up over our team, and I KNOW who I am and what I've been through the past nine years, so mostly I just smile, and engage them in conversation just so I can single them out.

I was in Academy Monday HOPING against hope that I could land a Division winning cap, and I overheard a MAN talking to his lady telling her to look for a #90 shirt because Andre Johnson was his favorite player!! I laughed so hard I bit my tongue! I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner Monday night and the hostess told me there would be quite a wait because they had a football player there. I asked her WHO, and she said Ben YATES! I smiled and ask her if she was sure, and she said yes, it's that TEXAN player who went to the probowl!! Ben TATE was at Buffalo Wild Wings and Arian Foster was at Verison across the street. The statement that made me laugh the most came from a girl at work who is a Cowboy fan. The bus driver and I chat Texan talk every morning, and this chick rarely says anything. Monday she made a bold statement saying "well, the Cowboys have been there and done that, so we don't need to do it again!!!" THe bus driver let out a huge HOOT, and I had to turn my face to the window to keep from laughing in her face! Priceless moment from a jealous Cowboy fan!!

For those of you that know me, you know I am a talker, and LOVE to talk about our Texans! I'm truly having a BLAST talking to these bandwagoner fans! They are excited too, and thats fun for me!! I'm gonna ride this ride and enjoy every minute of it for as long as the ride last, which I hope will be in Feb!!!

For those of you that know me, you know I am a talker, and LOVE to talk about our Texans! I'm truly having a BLAST talking to these bandwagoner fans! They are excited too, and thats fun for me!! I'm gonna ride this ride and enjoy every minute of it for as long as the ride last, which I hope will be in Feb!!!

I'm having fun with the bandwagoners too. There are guys showing up to work with Texans gear for the first time. These guys never talk Texans. I'll go up to them and say "Hey bro, you left the tag on your shirt!" I'm three for three on dudes reaching behind them trying to find where the tag is. I'm glad they're on board though...make it a lot more fun.

I have a co worker who is a big Cowboy fan, talking smack about the Texans.
I reached into my pocket and gave him a quarter.
He ask what is this for?
I told him it was the 4th quarter the Cowboys have trouble finding.
He shuts up and walks off!
:doot::texflag::fans:

Back