Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AFC Championship: Pats at Colts

These aren't even my 2 favs and I'm nervous as crap. Wow, almost Bradys first horrible play. Big penalty to start.

Wouldn't it be strange if the Colts get into FG range and Viniteri misses

Ok peyton manning it's your chance.. This is it.. If you don't get it done it's your fault... it's Put up or shut up time.....

I really don't want to see the colts in the playoffs

Me neither. 2 weeks of over-hype. But the game is great. I think the Pats need to blitz and take their chances. They won't be able to sit back and give him time right now.

How was that a personal foul?

I think they made up for a couple of plays previouse. He got smacked pretty good on one and there wasn't a call.

Yeah, the last drive he got hit up high.

TD Colts. DRATS!!

Sorry I can't just be happy for the guy

The Manning family shot is exactly why I don't want him in the SB.

I don't wanna be dramatic, BUT if brady comes down to score a touchdown.. He might just might be considered to be the greatest ever...

Do you think Peyton is over-hyped, HoustonFrog?? (kidding)

Get ready for more.

Actually no. Great QB. I wanted them to beat Pitt last year. I just am tired of all the commercials and his whining this year when bad plays happen. I mean Brady has 3 SBs and you never see the guy.

BTW, I think the Pats should haev used a Timeout when Indy used that one run on 1st down.

Darn, Brady couldn't do it.

Gotta hand it to Peyton and the Colts. Even though they are division rivals, Peyton and Dungi are class acts and part of me is a little happy for them.

Actually no. Great QB. I wanted them to beat Pitt last year. I just am tired of all the commercials and his whining this year when bad plays happen. I mean Brady has 3 SBs and you never see the guy.

BTW, I think the Pats should haev used a Timeout when Indy used that one run on 1st down.

Darn, Brady couldn't do it.

I know. I was just joshing with ya. Great game.

Awesome game. Early it looked like the Colts were done but they came back and won against a pretty good team. I refuse to root for the Bears so go Colts!!!!

Colts vs. Bears

This is only the second time in Super Bowl history where both teams will have animals for mascots.

What a game! Congratulations to Peyton Manning. I could care less that he plays in the same division as the Texans. Both he and Tony Dungy deserve to go to a Super Bowl! And finally someone beat the Patriots!

Heck of a game. In a psychotic kinda way, I'm happy for Payton, the team, and their fans for finally making it. Congrats Colts.

Just like i thought about brady. He's going down as a great & rightfully so, but in all the big games he's played in, he's never had to come from behind needing more than a field goal. There good luck charm is gone (Vinatieri). Great game overall though. I'm happy for Manning, with the stats this guy puts up, he deserves it.

.............. & is there another African American coach going to the superbowl? We're guranteed a superbowl winning African American coach?:marionaner: :elmo:

I don't know what everyone thinks about Peyton Manning, but I don't think anyone can hate on Tony Dungy getting a well-deserved trip to the Super Bowl, especially with Jon Gruden stealing Dungy's Buccaneers team a few years ago.

I wouldn't want to be Caldwell.

He is going to get raped by the East Coast typewriters.

Plus he is going to have to piss in a little cup in front of his coach's assistant for at least a month straight. Did anybody see his eyes? That dude was totally wired.

I don't know what everyone thinks about Peyton Manning, but I don't think anyone can hate on Tony Dungy getting a well-deserved trip to the Super Bowl, especially with Jon Gruden stealing Dungy's Buccaneers team a few years ago.
I, too, think that Dungy got a bad deal over at Tampa Bay, but Chucky didn't have anything to do with it. Remember, the job was offered to Parcells, they thought he would take it, then he game them an unceremonius I think I will remain retired. At the time that Gruden accepted, the Bucs were almost at a state of desperation.

This was a defining moment for Manning. He came through in the clutch. Condrads to him and the entire Colts organization.

Back