Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AFC Championship: Pats at Colts

Asante Samuel is playing himself into the number 1 CB in FA. He is going to get paid by somebody. Hopfully us.

Peyton Manning will always be a brides maid. Sad, its going to be fun watching his bizillion comercials thoughout this game.

LMAO i said to my mom and dad..."here come a pick and its gonna get ran back..."...wow was i right...and the beating goes on!!! 21-3!!!

Peyton Manning will always be a brides maid. Sad, its going to be fun watching his bizillion comercials thoughout this game.

Unbelievable Peyton's been this bad all playoffs. This was his last best shot. It won't get better with this crew and Freeney may be gone. Nice slide.

He's falling apart before our very eyes. 3 mental errors in one series. He doesn't know what to do. Just chuck it deep.

I don't call a 21-3 lead LUCK! It's just da*n good football on the part of the Pats!! That interception by Samuels was BEAUTIFUL!!:yes:

This team is good, but the fumble recovery in the End Zone was luck. The pats are playing much better than the Colts but they do get most of the breaks. You know the saying, "it's better to be Lucky than good" well, the pats are both. "Good and Lucky".

This team is good, but the fumble recovery in the End Zone was luck. The pats are playing much better than the Colts but they do get most of the breaks. You know the saying, "it's better to be Lucky than good" well, the pats are both. "Good and Lucky".

Well then they deserve to win it all, dont they? :shades:

People on this board are going to hate me.................. but i want to see Manning & the colts win this one. As for the superbowl, I'd be torn between the Colts & the Bears if the colts win today. Having said that, You don't go against Belichick & brady........................:dangit:

I hate it when i'm right. :brickwall

The team that wins the Super Bowl always deserves it. You can't win a champiosnhip on luck alone... but it helps..

What do you guys think is worse? Being bad all the times like the Texans or being very good like the colts, but always coming up short. And i'm talking about emotionally...

What do you guys think is worse? Being bad all the times like the Texans or being very good like the colts, but always coming up short. And i'm talking about emotionally...

Colt fans have it worse.

They get built up, get their ego stroked, start getting cocky, only to have a noose put around their neck and the floor pulled out from underneath them.

Texan fans don't have to deal with the emotional fall

NFL is a punishing league with the cap and trades. Don't see how the Colts get the help they need to win an SB with that much money locked up to Harrison, Wayne, and Manning. It will be tough to retain Freeney and make any notable FA additions. They were awful with Freeney, imagine this unit without him. QB's with all day to pass and a horrible rush D... they won't win the division in 2007. Everybody else is getting better, they can't get better.

As an old Oiler fan that tasted being good only to get trampled, I like being good and coming up short (of the 2), the ride is a hell of a lot more fun.

NFL is a punishing league with the cap and trades. Don't see how the Colts get the help they need to win an SB with that much money locked up to Harrison, Wayne, and Manning. It will be tough to retain Freeney and make any notable FA additions. They were awful with Freeney, imagine this unit without him. QB's with all day to pass and a horrible rush D... they won't win the division in 2007. Everybody else is getting better, they can't get better.

I agree with this. I think the future of the AFC South lies in the Titans and the Texans. TnT matchup.

Back