Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AFC Championship: Pats at Colts

Logan Mankin's TD was more impressive than Jeff Saturday's.

I guess Saturday will never be the highlight machine that Mankin has become.

Mankin is all hype. Saturday is clearly a great leader, he's led his team to more combacks.
That's clearly an absurd statement to make, considering the fact that Mankin has rushed for just as many yards in his first season as Saturday has rushed for in his whole career.

Remember, for a LONG span guys who left here could barely find work - Miller and Gaffney included. It's not like they left here last week :)

TRUE, but in essence look who is laughing now.

I only hope that the Texans can at least make the playoffs. Damn all of that "it's gonna take at least 2 or more years". If the Saints can turn it around in one season, so can we. That's my post and i'm sticking to it.

They all do. "LOOK AT ME!!!!! WE'RE LOSING BUT I JUST TACKLED A GUY!!!"

No, I mean he dances too much instead of just taking the ball and hitting the hole. I understand what your saying though.

The backs that have the most success against the Colts are backs that take the ball and go, when you dance too much their speedy D is already on the back.

No, I mean he dances too much instead of just taking the ball and hitting the hole. I understand what your saying though.

The backs that have the most success against the Colts are backs that take the ball and go, when you dance too much their speedy D is already on the back.

Gotcha, I was in the kitchen for a minute and probably didn't see the play.

Back