Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2022 NFL PLAYOFFS

I think the Bills may tear a hole through mahomey and friends tomorrow night.
Im rooting for all the dogs too. I’m actually pulling for a 1989 rematch of the Bengals and Niners!
As a native of the KCMO area and an avid Chiefs fan who moved to Houston and also began following the Oilers & Texans I'll be passionately rooting for KC tomorrow night but expect a really tough game and I'm thankful it's in KC and not Buffalo. This game could go either way.
I believe the best chance for an upset this weekend is Cinci beating the Titans.
But great games this weekend, the best week of the entire NFL season.

I’m actually pulling for a 1989 rematch of the Bengals and Niners!

Yuck!! I mean, I wouldn’t mind seeing the Bengals, but the 9ers can go pound sand.

I’d like to see a Bengals-Bills title game.

In the NFC, I’ve seriously had enough of Brady. I hate the 9ers. So I’m pulling for Packers-Rams there.

And yeah, I know the attention that the media would be throwing on A-A-Ron, but wouldn’t have an issue seeing probably the greatest pure passer get to a 2nd SB. I mean, how has he only been to 1?

So anybody but the 9ers, Bucs, and Titans, and enough of the Chiefs already. And probably don’t need to see the Rams playing a home game.

I like Cupp, but dislike OBJ. It is a quandary.
I'm really interested in the redemption of OBJ. Is he going to humbly be the star that he is, or is he going to lose himself in his "brand," his "persona."

It will be interesting to see which way he goes. I'm not rooting for OBJ, Cupp, Donald or Ramsey. I'm rooting for Stafford to win it all.

I'm really interested in the redemption of OBJ. Is he going to humbly be the star that he is, or is he going to lose himself in his "brand," his "persona."

It will be interesting to see which way he goes. I'm not rooting for OBJ, Cupp, Donald or Ramsey. I'm rooting for Stafford to win it all.

I like how Snead has gone about building his team. Outside the box thinking. With this said, I'm rooting for the 49ers in the NFC.

Yuck!! I mean, I wouldn’t mind seeing the Bengals, but the 9ers can go pound sand.

I’d like to see a Bengals-Bills title game.

In the NFC, I’ve seriously had enough of Brady. I hate the 9ers. So I’m pulling for Packers-Rams there.

And yeah, I know the attention that the media would be throwing on A-A-Ron, but wouldn’t have an issue seeing probably the greatest pure passer get to a 2nd SB. I mean, how has he only been to 1?

So anybody but the 9ers, Bucs, and Titans, and enough of the Chiefs already. And probably don’t need to see the Rams playing a home game.

I see that you're hatred of greatness now extends past Foxboro and to Tampa/San Francisco now. LMAO

I guess old dogs can learn to hate new things.

Somewhat Surprised but maybe NY felt that they should stay with call on the field since it was so close and of course now we’re tied.

Back