Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2022 NFL PLAYOFFS

We'll be back one Saturday wildcard afternoon! We'll be back, I tell ya!
I know that's right !
That's some W-C weekend lineup, but first there's tonights college championship game. I dunno wonder if NC is taking the "company
plane" up to Indy to get a close-up and personal look see at the 'Bama & Georgia talent for the Draft ?
And about the P/O s? I see it coming down to the Chiefs and Bills in the AFC, but don't have a feel for the NFC ?

I see it coming down to the Chiefs and Bills in the AFC, but don't have a feel for the NFC ?
Packers & Bucs. Rodgers vs Brady.
I see Chiefs and Bills as well. Unless the Tacks get lucky and get the luck of an upset and get a AFCG at home. If the Pats upset the Bills they would go to Tennessee.
NFC, would love to see the two old guys go at it. This first weekend is definitely gonna be fun to watch.

I see Chiefs and Bills as well. Unless the Tacks get lucky and get the luck of an upset and get a AFCG at home. If the Pats upset the Bills they would go to Tennessee.
NFC, would love to see the two old guys go at it. This first weekend is definitely gonna be fun to watch.
Tacks have homefield advantage through out

For whichever teams are playing the Cowgirls or Titans, I'm your new bandwagon fan. :D

I am with you on the Titans.

The Cowboys aren’t as annoying. It must be the lack of human interaction. Leave it to a modern day pandemic to cure Cowboy fan fatigue.

Hard to imagine Rodgers has been to just 1 SB. Definitely think they're the team to beat in the NFC, but they've been the team to beat before and didn't get it done.

I think the AFC is wide freaking open. I could see anyone but the Steelers or Raiders winning the AFC. I don't think much of the Titans either. I guess Henry could give them a boost, assuming he's the same as before, but in the games I've seen them play against the Texans, they don't look all that impressive. There, I probably just cursed them all the way to Inglewood.

Hard to imagine Rodgers has been to just 1 SB. Definitely think they're the team to beat in the NFC, but they've been the team to beat before and didn't get it done.

I think the AFC is wide freaking open. I could see anyone but the Steelers or Raiders winning the AFC. I don't think much of the Titans either. I guess Henry could give them a boost, assuming he's the same as before, but in the games I've seen them play against the Texans, they don't look all that impressive. There, I probably just cursed them all the way to Inglewood.
Packers haven't been to the SB since 2010? I think. But have been in the playoffs the past 8 years or something like that? I'm with you, I think the Raiders and Steelers will be fodder. Titans aren't winning anything with that defense. It is not good enough to get Tannehill (think Dilfer/Johnson) over the hump.
Tannehill will turn it over in a big spot.

Packers haven't been to the SB since 2010? I think. But have been in the playoffs the past 8 years or something like that? I'm with you, I think the Raiders and Steelers will be fodder. Titans aren't winning anything with that defense. It is not good enough to get Tannehill (think Dilfer/Johnson) over the hump.
Tannehill will turn it over in a big spot.

Titans defense is ranked 2nd against the run (allowing an average of just 86 yards per game), iirc. And in the potential weather of January, the run game can matter.

If Henry comes back as the beast that he's capable of being and they can avoid Tannehill making mistakes, I would not count the Titans out. They have as much potential as anyone else in the AFC.

Reactions: JB
Titans defense is ranked 2nd against the run (allowing an average of just 86 yards per game), iirc. And in the potential weather of January, the run game can matter.

If Henry comes back as the beast that he's capable of being and they can avoid Tannehill making mistakes, I would not count the Titans out. They have as much potential as anyone else in the AFC.
Maybe, I’m hoping they spit the bit.

Titans games are always close..They can never just come & blow anyone away but being the number 1 seed they get the lower seed of all the winners on wildcard weekend...which is going to be their biggest advantage b/c i don't think they're particularly good..even with Henry. They'll also have 1 other advantage: Whichever team they face, which most likely will be 1 of either the Bengals, Raiders or Pats.....Those are 3 teams with qb's making playoff debuts this year.

Must be you... I see him with plenty of arm strength to lead the receiver on the deep routes. AJ would have loved it if Schaub had that arm
BTW. I wasn't insulting him with the young Matt Schaub comparison. Stefanksi is running the Shanny/Kubiak WCO and he has the similar body type and not a big arm. Pre-injury, Matt Schaub was a good QB with a decent arm but not arm talent similar to some of his peers. That was my point.

I feel sorry for the Raiders..sort of...I don't care who wins any of these playoff games but I would like to see Brady in the SB

Back