Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2021 NFL PLAYOFFS

@Hookem Horns must be a happy man right now. LOL

That's great, to see your team in the SB in your own stadium. Everybody's always wanted it, and Tampa gets to be first.

Oh yeah, partying hard over here. Still can’t believe it. If it weren’t for Covid, in this area we would have had the Stanley Cup Finals, World Series, and Super Bowl all here all within 5 months.

I was all in with the Lightning, I grew up a Dodgers fan so was torn in the WS, I’ve been a Bucs fan since 79 so it’s been a good run for me. I’ll cross the Bay this week to check out the festivities. I live on the Gulf.

Oh yeah, partying hard over here. Still can’t believe it. If it weren’t for Covid, in this area we would have had the Stanley Cup Finals, World Series, and Super Bowl all here all within 5 months.

I was all in with the Lightning, I grew up a Dodgers fan so was torn in the WS, I’ve been a Bucs fan since 79 so it’s been a good run for me. I’ll cross the Bay this week to check out the festivities. I live on the Gulf.

I wish you good luck. You guys are probably going to have your hands full with the Chiefs. Although you could say the same about the Chiefs having to face Tom frickin Brady. LOL

Does Steve Spagnuolo deserve a 2nd chance as a HC? The QBs he had in St. Louis were either young, awful, or both. Spags is doing a really good job in KC.

10th Super Bowl appearance. Christ. He is literally the reason why so many players sit at home on Super Bowl Sunday. He has basically been in 1/5 of all Super Bowls ever played.

He's not doing to bad for a guy that was supposed to be washed after last season. LMAO

Haters gonna hate.

The weak call was not going for it on 4th down. It’s a trip to the SB, you don’t give Brady a chance to close it out.

Arians goes for it on 4th and short from mid field, gets it and then a bomb for a TD. Packers get down inside the 10 yd line with 2:10 left and settle for a freaking FG with Aaron Freaking Rodgers as your QB. SMH, there's the difference in the game right there. Was there any doubt the GOAT would figure out a way to get a couple of 1st downs to close out the game.

Arians goes for it on 4th and short from mid field, gets it and then a bomb for a TD. Packers get down inside the 10 yd line with 2:10 left and settle for a freaking FG with Aaron Freaking Rodgers as your QB. SMH, there's the difference in the game right there. Was there any doubt the GOAT would figure out a way to get a couple of 1st downs to close out the game.
Yep. If they fail on the 4th down, they're in the same position as they were by kicking the field goal - needing to stop TB then score a TD. Epic coaching fail.

Brady is now 3-1 in the playoffs when throwing 3 interceptions.

It's good to be Tom Brady.

Yep, but he came up big when the game was on the line.

GOAT

Were you one of the guys that thought he was washed?

I may have missed it but i dont think anyone thought he was washed up.

Tom "frickin" Brady

There were plenty of people on this MB that said Brady had lost arm strength/couldn't throw the deep ball/was washed etc...

I think Lucky was one of those guys.

There were plenty of people on this MB that said Brady had lost arm strength/couldn't throw the deep ball/was washed etc...

I think Lucky was one of those guys.
Ohhhhh right I got you. I'll be honest i was a part of those who thought he lost a bit of zip in his throws.....sort of like drew Brees

Tom "friggin" brady

Tom Brady has been in the NFL for 21 years and has gone to the super bowl 10 effin times.

Half of his 21 year career he’s spent going to the Super Bowl. That’s insane.

It's really 10/20 seasons if you take into account his missing essentially all of 2008 due to injury.

And that was a ready-made contending team fresh off of 16-0 that went 11-5 with Matt Cassel.

He will also have know played against 1/4 of the league in the SB.

Back