Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2021 NFL PLAYOFFS

austins23

Hall of Fame
So we know the Chiefs have the #1 seed, the Bills the #2, and Steelers #3. The Titans/Colts will be #4. The Fins are at #5, Ravens #6, and Browns #7. The Colts can get a WC by beating the Jags AND either the Ravens, Dolphins, or Browns have to lose. The only team with a real chance to lose is the Dolphins, they are playing the Bills. I guess the Browns could lose to the Mason Rudolph led Steelers, but I doubt it.

I'm going to list the AFC like this after Sunday..
Chiefs, Bills, Steelers, Titans, Ravens, Browns, Colts.

I think the Fins will lose to the Bills and that would knock them out UNLESS the Ravens, Browns, or Colts lose. Don't see that scenario happening. Predictions...

Chiefs - BYE

Bills vs Colts
Steelers vs. Browns
Titans vs. Ravens

Not sure if the teams reseed after the first round or not. But if they don't, I see the divisional round like this..

Chiefs vs. Ravens (If it falls like this, I see the Ravens beating the Tacks)
Bills vs. Steelers (this would be a game!)

AFC Championship
Chiefs vs. Bills
I don't see the Bills winning.

What say you guys....

This is why I've always argued that the all division games at the end doesn't make for the excitement people thought it would. Sure, it'd be great if the Titans and Colts played each other this week, but no, the Titans get the 4 win Texans and the Colts get the 1 win Jags. Ravens get the 4 win Bengals. How much better would it be if the Titans were playing the Ravens, Colts vs Cleveland? Just as dramatic of a finish, if not more so.

That said, it looks like Miami is the most likely to miss the boat, especially if the difference between the 2 and 3 seed means anything to the Bills, which as it stands now, the Bills would get the Browns in round 1, Ravens get the Steelers. Bills lose and they've got a good shot of getting the Ravens first. I don't see the Colts losing to the Jags, don't see the Titans losing to the Texans, or Ravens losing to the Bengals. That means if Miami doesn't beat the Bills, they're out and Indy is in.

My predicition;
1st round
(7) Indy vs. (2) Buffalo
(6) Browns vs. (3) Pittsburgh
(5) Ravens vs. (4) Titans

2nd round
(6) Browns vs. (1) KC
(4) Titans vs. (2) Buffalo

AFCCG - I think it's a rematch of last season.
Titans vs. KC, with KC advancing.

I'm also going with a Super Bowl I rematch - KC vs. GB

This is why I've always argued that the all division games at the end doesn't make for the excitement people thought it would.

I think it's working just fine. Schedule makers can only see so far out. I hope the Texans don't rest players & I hope playing a division rival plays into that.

& I look at it more from a last month stand point than a last week view. Schedule makers probably thought it would be us & the Titans playing for the division.

I think the Colts will be the team left out in the cold. With Buffalo and Pittsburgh locked into the #2 and #3 seeds, I'm certain the Bills and Steelers will sit anyone with a hangnail. That means the Fins and Browns win and are in. The Colts have no one but themselves to blame, after blowing that lead in Pittsburgh.

I think the Colts will be the team left out in the cold. With Buffalo and Pittsburgh locked into the #2 and #3 seeds, I'm certain the Bills and Steelers will sit anyone with a hangnail. That means the Fins and Browns win and are in. The Colts have no one but themselves to blame, after blowing that lead in Pittsburgh.
They have themselves to blame for losing the season opener to the ONE win Jags

..not to mention that they're the only team in the entire league to lose to the Jags (Should've been swept by us..but the Texans do Texans things.) They're the biggest paper tiger ever.

I think the Colts get in b/c the Bills want to keep the 2 seed. Why is this important? KC could get upset by any team that advances. KC didn't look like the greatest show in the NFL down the stretch. The Bills should play Miami like they're playing for the 1 seed.

So we know the Chiefs have the #1 seed, the Bills the #2, and Steelers #3. The Titans/Colts will be #4. The Fins are at #5, Ravens #6, and Browns #7. The Colts can get a WC by beating the Jags AND either the Ravens, Dolphins, or Browns have to lose. The only team with a real chance to lose is the Dolphins, they are playing the Bills. I guess the Browns could lose to the Mason Rudolph led Steelers, but I doubt it.

I'm going to list the AFC like this after Sunday..
Chiefs, Bills, Steelers, Titans, Ravens, Browns, Colts.

I think the Fins will lose to the Bills and that would knock them out UNLESS the Ravens, Browns, or Colts lose. Don't see that scenario happening. Predictions...

Chiefs - BYE

Bills vs Colts
Steelers vs. Browns
Titans vs. Ravens

Not sure if the teams reseed after the first round or not. But if they don't, I see the divisional round like this..

Chiefs vs. Ravens (If it falls like this, I see the Ravens beating the Tacks)
Bills vs. Steelers (this would be a game!)

AFC Championship
Chiefs vs. Bills
I don't see the Bills winning.

What say you guys....
Nailed it...
ravens / titans game will be good

Steelers ***** slap the Browns, don’t believe in Mayfield

if Rivers has a running game this game will be fun to watch.

CLE will go up to KC and they have a punches chance ......

and it will prob be Ravens vs Bills ....that should be intrusting

CLE will go up to KC and they have a punches chance ......

and it will prob be Ravens vs Bills ....that should be intrusting

Lamar is real fun to watch u think if he beats Titans and bills he will kinda prove he is a better QB then watson ..???

Rooting for the Bills and Rams today. The Bucs haven’t been in the playoffs for 13 years so going to enjoy this one. The matchup to watch for here is Donovan Smith vs Chase Young. If turnstile Donovan shows up tonight Brady will need to counter with quick pass plays. Young is a beast and if they get to Brady the Bucs are going to have problems. If not, the Bucs should control this game.

Rooting for the Bills and Rams today. The Bucs haven’t been in the playoffs for 13 years so going to enjoy this one. The matchup to watch for here is Donovan Smith vs Chase Young. If turnstile Donovan shows up tonight Brady will need to counter with quick pass plays. Young is a beast and if they get to Brady the Bucs are going to have problems. If not, the Bucs should control this game.
The football team doesn’t have the offense to keep up. Bucs win

I think the Colts may upset the Bills today, get that run game going and pound em.
That Rams game is gonna be a mess. No Goff? I like the Seahawks

AFC I'd like to see Buffalo, Baltimore and Cleveland win this weekend.

NFC I'd like to see Seattle, Tampa Bay and New Orleans win.

Colts screwed the pooch not kicking the FG before the half

They were too cute on that series. An above-average OL with an effective good-sized running back with no attempts to run the ball straight ahead from the one-yard line. it worked for the first TD.

Wow, Rams go to Green Bay they have a legit shot to beat Rogers with this defense

edit- unless Da Bears screw around and beat the Saints

not a chance. Rodgers and co. Will put up points. Goff with a jacked up thumb trying to throw the ball.....in that cold ass weather? GB is about to murder the Rams.

not a chance. Rodgers and co. Will put up points. Goff with a jacked up thumb trying to throw the ball.....in that cold ass weather? GB is about to murder the Rams.
Packers are without its best Olineman.. if the Rams can get this kind of pressure against Rogers it’s possible. And the Rams can run it pretty good. The Pack defense isn’t all that.
just sayin, there’s a chance

Back