Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Your hate for the Titans...express it here

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
Mods, I assume this thread is cool here as it is Texans game week against the Titans......

I am working OT at work today and listening to J&R on 610 and somehow, I forget how, the Titans and most of the whole painful debacle of the Oilers being moved, renamed, making it to a Super Bowl, their shameful ring of fame in their stadium, their stats they still own that were all HOUSTON OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! I hate the moonshining sister lovers from the smoky mountains....

Anyway this conversation I listened to got my hate up and I figured maybe others had some too....maybe I am alone on this which is fine.....I just thought it could be an interesting thread is all.

Before anyone starts in, yes, I am over the Oilers, there is no ex wife/girlfriend hangover. It's not about that. It's about the BS fact that OUR players names and stats belong to them......OUR city's helmet still gets worn by a bunch of ........well, I'll stop there. That fake ass ring of fame.....

I guess it just hit me as I forgot that stats and records from guys like Earl, Moon, Jeffries, Pastorini, etc., etc., etc. are officially theirs now. So fake. Such fake ass BS man. That's what the other state with a T gets though and is all they should ever get. A left over franchise with a DB owner coming a few yards away from a title. How fuqng fitting for that fake ass team and owner haha.

I love and will always rep the Texans...../end

So there is no envy here, just pure hate. Not, haha, football rivalry hate. I mean hate. Like, if that stadium burned to the ground (WITH NO ONE BEING HURT>>>NOT ADVOCATING PEOPLE DYING) I would drive up there and piss on it.

Ahhhhhh........I feel better now.

:)

Last edited:
I have tons of hate for the fake ass irishman and I really hated Vandenbosch and Slugsworth but they've been gone for a little while now. Twitchy is pretty annoying too...

But I just can't bring myself to hate the HC.

don't really hate much of anything except for foods with weird consistencies, really awful smells and stepping in wet stuff in the dark. That doesn't stop me from wanting to beat the dog out of the Titans though.

Coach Mike Munchak called it a “huge” game.

“We definitely have a chance to put a foot on someone’s throat,” fullback Ahmard Hall said. “Good teams in this league win at home, great teams are undefeated at home. We need to take control of the division.

“(The Texans) definitely hate us; it is definitely a big rivalry game. They definitely want to come in here and beat us and we have to make sure that doesn’t happen.”
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20111018/SPORTS01/310180029/Titans-want-fresh-start-after-bye

2009-11-16-budadamsfingercrudegesture.jpg

Buck FUD!

I don't have the vocabulary to express the true depth of my feelings of disgust and hatred of the Titans.

Runner?

Some help here!

Yep, too bad Houston couldn't keep the history like Cleveland did when the team went to Baltimore.

I was born in Houston, and grew up an Oilers fan. The Houston Oilers were MY team, once they left town, I just didn't have a team. That team up there in tenn has never been my team.

I loathe the titans.

Last edited:
I didn't grow up an Oilers fan, so no hate from that angle, which seems to be the most common..

Honestly, I hate very little, if any... But you'd think, as a Texans fan since 2007 (a real bangwagon-jumping-on type of year) that I'd lean more towards hating the Colts... but that Manning SNL skit is just too damn funny, so there's no way I can hate them...

But yah, if I'm really going to hate a team it's going to be in the division, and out of the three division opponents the Titans are the D-Bagiest of the bunch... Add to it the fact that Nasvhille has let Rascal Flatts become a member of the Grand Ole Opry, and I really hate 'em!

Titans = Inbred children from Uranus!

Look it up.

Also, see TexansChick's (Twitter handle: @StephStradley) re-enactment video.

I do however, miss Kian, aka Blazing Arrow, aka Flaming Sparrow. RIP brother, RIP!

Really? REALLY??!?!?

You had to go all Skaggy Bevo?? FML! :gun:

*I'm returning your sisters CD based on this alone*

;)

I think I was looking up Titans fail on google one day and one of the images popped up

and got laugh at the pictures they drew of the soap opera over there

STS list of things he hates on this planet.

1. The Devil
2. Jerry Jones (often confused with number 1)
3. Bud Adams and the Tennesee Titans.4. (little kid STS was betrayed when his team left Texas for the armpit of America Memphis)
4. Cowboy fans who would wrather root for Cowboys than have a team in San Antonio
5. Banana with orange juice or any other fruit combination.
7.Oprah Winfrey (would like to see her in motny python catapault)
8."Moderates" or "independants" (PICK A SIDE ALREADY *********S)
9.blogs written by people who are saying the exact same things found here on this website.
10.making lists about things he hates..coulda stopped at 1 or two..but after three kept rollin.

first post. And I feel it is a fitting one to express my hatred for the Titans. I was about 6 or 7 when the Oilers moved. My family is mostly Cowboy fans, and rooted for them half heartedly and didn't really get into football until the Texans came to Houston.
I blame Bud Adams and the Titans for my childhood and confusion of not having a football team. I hate them with every fiber of my being. I hate the people who still root for the Titans because they were the Oilers or wear Oilers gear. I grew up with nothing. I think I put more passion into the Texans because of it.

Back when Chance McClain was still with 1560 he wrote and sang a beautiful song called "I hate the Titans". Wish I had a link to it somewhere out in the interwebs. I'm going to twitter message him and see if it's still available somewhere.

Anyway, yeah, my least favorite team in the NFL by a very long shot is the titans. I joke with cowboy fans that I don't like their team, but it's all in fun. The truth is I could give a **** about the cowboys. I truely despise the titans and wish them nothing but fail.

I HATE the Titans with a passion and hope endless failure for them. We need to go over and kick their collective MF'n rear ends. This is the way to right the ship and re-gain the AFC South.

Yep, I agree 100%. There's a reason we all went so insane when AJ put a beat down on that leprechaun at Reliant last year. We all wished we were landing the blows. It wasn't near enough though, the beatings need to continue and never let up.

As we stood in silence the other day at Reliant to remember Al Davis, I thought to myself, if Buds passes away during football season I would hope the Texans organization would be wise enough not to try to have a moment of silence for him at a Texan game. The boos and chants of Bud Sucks would rattle the rafters.

as we stood in silence the other day at reliant to remember al davis, i thought to myself, if buds passes away during football season i would hope the texans organization would be wise enough not to try to have a moment of silence for him at a texan game. The boos and chants of bud sucks would rattle the rafters.

qft!

wow, you mean "it just isn't another game"

:kitten:
this is a big, big, big game. I don't care what anyone says to the contrary and I expect an intense battle since everyone and their Mother knows that this is a two horse race. At 4-2 the Titans control their destiny. There would be a lot of football left, but the Titans have just as easy a schedule as we do and if they are as good a team as we are, I wouldn't expect us to be 3 games better than them in in the final 10 games.

Back when Chance McClain was still with 1560 he wrote and sang a beautiful song called "I hate the Titans". Wish I had a link to it somewhere out in the interwebs. I'm going to twitter message him and see if it's still available somewhere.
I have that mp3 sitting around here somewhere. Chance gave me a signed copy of his collection a few years back...my boie.

As we stood in silence the other day at Reliant to remember Al Davis, I thought to myself, if Buds passes away during football season I would hope the Texans organization would be wise enough not to try to have a moment of silence for him at a Texan game. The boos and chants of Bud Sucks would rattle the rafters.

Not to mention the fact that I would turn my back, not unlike those of us down in the "Bull Pen" that turn our backs on opposing FG's or X-tra points......

Eff a bunch of Pud Adams!!! Take a "pinky finger" with you!!!

Those of us down in the "Bull Pen" know what the "pinky Finger" means.....

So wait a minute...

You guys are saying that Bud isn't a corpse being masqueraded around like Bernie? Could have fooled me.

Btw, I forgot who starts it, maybe Wolf, but when are we gonna have the Tinbred look-alike thread?

The titans have always been a dirty bunch of players ever since the texans came to the league. I remember when the texans started up, I was asking my dad who the texans main rival was. Without hesitation he said the titans. I asked why and he said because they were the old oilers. I was really too young to remember the oilers, being born in 1992, but i remember being confused when i would watch old cartoons (rugrats) and they would mention Houston having a football team and I remember always saying houston doesnt have a football team.

The texans will always be special to me because like everyone else on this board we have been fans since their inception. Ironically the texans played their first regular season game against the cowboys on my 10th birthday. It was the best birthday ever just because The texans beat the cowboys.
That being said, I feel like had the oilers not moved I would have taken much more pride in being an oilers fan than I would have being a texans fan, because the history ran so much more deep than the texans. I have tracked the history of the astros, rockets, even the areos from the old W.H.L because their history runs back so far. But the oilers? How could I root for a team that just gets up and leaves and takes everything with them? How could I? I have always been a hometown kind of guy. I strictly root for the hometown. Even when a team upstate is winning championships I will root against them basicly because I only root for houston and I only want houston to suceede, not san antonio and certainly not dallas! I would have rooted for the oilers but since they left they betrayed my one expectation and that was to stay in houston. (off topic, that is why I never want the astros to leave cause I have been rooting for them all my life and i straight up don't know what I would do if they left)

So finally when the texans, our second chance team plays the titans two times a year, I root harder than ever for the texans to win. Not because it is a division game, not because Tennesse isn't that great of a place to go (sorry to offend the people who think its awesome) but because the titans were ours, and they were stolen from right under our noses. I kinda think it would be interesting for espn's 30 for 30 to do a piece on the transition from the oilers to the texans.

Fud Buck stole that team from us and turned it into a dirty D*****bag team! I hate the titans and everything they do.

Sorry for that long post about my childhood but basicly, I hate the titans and hope that the texans can pull out a win this sunday.
Because I would hate for the one year we can actually win the division, the titans end up winning it.

I want my Houston Texans 2011 AFC South Champs shirt!!!!! And I want to wear it proudly!!!!!!

Titans SUCK!

I don't hate the Titans anymore than I do the Colts or the Jags. I was a long time Oiler fan, I used to have Oiler season tickets during the Warren Moon days. But you know what, it's over. Now we got the Texans.

If there's anyone I would hate it would be the owners of both teams, in that they both don't have a ****ing clue.

Here's how I would like to see things go...

BUD:on his deathbed Señor Stan, everyone hates me. I betrayed my home town by moving the Oilers, and now Tennessee hates me for running the franchise into the ground.

SEÑOR STAN: nods in agreement

BUD: I need to make a last request...since everyone has abandoned me, I would like you to take this bottle of whiskey. When I am buried, take the bottle to my grave and pour it on the ground so it will soak into my bones.

SEÑOR STAN: takes bottle Well, I can't deny a dying man his last request.

BUD: PROMISE ME!!!

SEÑOR STAN: I promise...you have my word.

BUD: dies

at the cemetery....

SEÑOR STAN: opens bottle, begins to drink whiskey

ONLOOKER: Señor Stan!!! That's Mr. Adam's whiskey!!! You PROMISED!!! YOU GAVE YOUR WORD!!!!

SEÑOR STAN: Yeah, I know...I just figured I'd run the whiskey through my kidneys first.

THE END.

My hate for the Titans/Oilers? How about this:

I grew up liking the Cowboys and 49ers. Yeah, I was a bandwagon fan of championship teams instead of a hometown guy. Before I even knew I was SUPPOSED to hate them....I did.

When they moved I said, "So?"

I have more hate for troll sports radio callers claiming to be Titan fans, than the actual Titans themselves.

Señor Stan;1807579 said:
Here's how I would like to see things go...

BUD:on his deathbed Señor Stan, everyone hates me. I betrayed my home town by moving the Oilers, and now Tennessee hates me for running the franchise into the ground.

SEÑOR STAN: nods in agreement

BUD: I need to make a last request...since everyone has abandoned me, I would like you to take this bottle of whiskey. When I am buried, take the bottle to my grave and pour it on the ground so it will soak into my bones.

SEÑOR STAN: takes bottle Well, I can't deny a dying man his last request.

BUD: PROMISE ME!!!

SEÑOR STAN: I promise...you have my word.

BUD: dies

at the cemetery....

SEÑOR STAN: opens bottle, begins to drink whiskey

ONLOOKER: Señor Stan!!! That's Mr. Adam's whiskey!!! You PROMISED!!! YOU GAVE YOUR WORD!!!!

SEÑOR STAN: Yeah, I know...I just figured I'd run the whiskey through my kidneys first.

THE END.

"Must Spread Rep"

Born and raised a Cowboy fan in Houston, so I never cared for the Oilers to begin with. Them moving mattered not to me, so I don't hold that grudge.

But yeah a few reasons:

Vince Young fanboys
Bud Adams
Vince Young fanboys
Fake Irishman
Vince Young fanboys

Yep, I agree 100%. There's a reason we all went so insane when AJ put a beat down on that leprechaun at Reliant last year. We all wished we were landing the blows. It wasn't near enough though, the beatings need to continue and never let up.

Agreed....also that was really the last highlight of last years annual failure under kubes and I think collectively let out some frustration. So awesome that it was against the Titans.

:jam:

I'm not originally from Houston, so I have no ties to the Oilers. I don't hate the Titans per se, but I really hate their fans that live in Houston. They are obnoxious and delusional. They actually blame the city of Houston for the Oilers leaving, and support every single thing Bud Adams does.

Instead of being angry with Bud Adams for taking their team away, they project their anger onto others. Titan fans are losers of the nth degree.

I moved out of Houston during the lame duck Oilers season, so I don't deal with this on a daily basis like many of you do, but I find it SHOCKING that there are still Titan fans in Houston who used to be Oilers fans...

I hate Bud and the Titans for what happened to the Houston fan base after the move. Some stayed Titans fans, some may have picked up another team to follow (like the guy I met at Lambeau last year when I went for a game there who is from Kingwood, but adopted his wife's Packers). Some may even have become Cowboys fans...

My hatred for teams generally stems from one of two things.

Terrible sports losses
or
Obnoxious Fans

Lets see. as far as terrible sports losses:

Bills
Cardinals

As far as obnoxious fans:

Cowboys
Saints
Steelers
Cardinals
Lakers
Heat
Colts
Patriots

But every once in awhile hatred is passes down from generation to generation and that is basically where I stand with the Titans. I used to watch the Oilers growing up but I was pretty young when all the **** hit the fan. So I picked up a true deep down hatred for the team that took football away from my family.

Express my hate for the Tits ? ..... I wouldnt pour gasoline on Buck Fud if he was on fire .... to speed his demise.

My hatred for teams generally stems from one of two things.

Terrible sports losses
or
Obnoxious Fans

Lets see. as far as terrible sports losses:

Bills
Cardinals

As far as obnoxious fans:

Cowboys
Saints
Steelers
Cardinals
Lakers
Heat
Colts
Patriots

But every once in awhile hatred is passes down from generation to generation and that is basically where I stand with the Titans. I used to watch the Oilers growing up but I was pretty young when all the **** hit the fan. So I picked up a true deep down hatred for the team that took football away from my family.

Again, define terrible sports losses. (last post messed up)

Born and raised in Houston, and raised as a die hard Oilers fan. Naturally then, I grew up a little jaded. Then I had the joy of living in Austin during the few years that Vince Young was their starter. So, not only did I already hate the Titans, but I had to have them shoved down my throat by every half-witted Vince Young jock hanger in Travis County. Thus, reasonably enough, I have developed a strong disliking toward the Titans over the course of my brief life. In the words of my father, "******* them and the horse they rode off on".

Back