Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Your favorite Houston Texans in 2021

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Eleven games in the books. You’ve forced yourself to watch at least a couple of games.

Who’s your favorite so far?

For me, it’s Kamu Grugier-Hill

I know he’s JAG. I know he won’t start on a championship level defense. I know he most likely won’t be in H-Town in 2023.

But he brings it every week. All he’s got. Leaves it all on the field.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
I've been pleasantly surprised by Jonathan Greenard. I think he missed three games but still has 7 sacks. He has been consistent and I don't recall him missing tackles or going game(s) with just 1 tackle like many previous Texans' defenders.

Last edited:

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
I can probably name about a half dozen players on this team, and none of them would I ever consider a favorite. Maybe Mills, but that's only because he gets crapped on in here so much I feel sorry for him. :lol:

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
KGH is the easy pick this season. The lunch pail career ST player brought in cheap outplaying expectations earning a starting job.

Brandin Cooks would have been on this list for me if he didn’t have that public disagreement on twitter with the team when Ingram was traded. Surprised he wasn’t benched for that!

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
KGH, Cooks, Greenard, Lopez, Nico, Reid, Blacklock, Cunningham, Martin and B. Jordan.
I could let Cunningham go at his price. Way too many times he is not playing to the end of the play, his tackling is suspect as is his pass defense, otherwise I agree with you. I liked Britt, and still tought Tytus was ok at RT, not sure what the OL coach is seeing as at guard he can go. Pretty sad how few names we mention. Plenty of the guys are ok if they were depth, but depth can be found.