Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Your favorite David Carr play

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Once again, post your favorite Carr play whether it is good or bad, I just want to know which one is your favorite.

Mine was the 30 something yard run off the bench against the Falcons when he led us to victory.

PS: This thread is in memory of my next door neighbor/Eagles die hard fan HNIC who was brutally banned for speaking on the last thread being deleted (Dont know exactly what he said, but he called me and told me to say that)

texan279 said:
Probably the TD pass to Billy Miller against the cowgirls, our 1st TD in team history. And by the way, you don't want to know what your friend posted, it was pretty bad.

What did he say!!! Im calling him right now :(

I liked it when he jumped over the line and into the endzone to beat the Jaguar at the last second. One of Capers' non-conservative moments.

TheRealJoker said:
PS: This thread is in memory of my next door neighbor/Eagles die hard fan HNIC who was brutally banned for speaking on the last thread being deleted (Dont know exactly what he said, but he called me and told me to say that)
Brutally banned? Looks like he banned himself to me.

We aren't unreasonable around here...no reason to use the kind of language he did. If you don't like something a simple complaint is something I'd recommend over getting yourself banned because you can't keep yourself from cussing and spewing vulgarities on a family site.

My favorite Carr play , I think that has to be the scramble Vs. the Falcons a couple years back . Carr didnt start that game , (shoulder injury?) and I believe Banks got his thumb broken and had to be replaced .... Carr scrambled for about 16 yards and a 1st down .... hook slide be damned . Carr showed some toughness on that play .

The pass video that Wolf posted in the last thread...that beauty that Jermaine Lewis "brutally" dropped.

The play(s) that come to mind recently was his over the top pass to Jerome Mathis vs. Cleveland and his long pass to Andre Johnson here vs. Jax ... both right on the money, hit the receiver in stride, pretty score.

"Brutally banned" ... LOL.

TheRealJoker said:
Once again, post your favorite Carr play whether it is good or bad, I just want to know which one is your favorite.

Mine was the 30 something yard run off the bench against the Falcons when he led us to victory.

That one is good, even though ESPN covered Vicks 8 yard run.

Back