Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Your defense is something to be feared.

kwoththeravens

Practice Squad
It was a tense game, and I'm still a bit shocked that we pulled through. I can say it honestly that with Schaub, you all would've blown us out.

That said, your defense is honestly the most amazing defense I've seen since the 2006 Ravens. Flacco didn't have time to do ANYTHING, it was honestly quite frightening. When you all get Schaub back, I think you all will be the best team in the league, period.

We face each other again next year as division winners. Best of luck and looking forward to the rematch.

It was a tense game, and I'm still a bit shocked that we pulled through. I can say it honestly that with Schaub, you all would've blown us out.

That said, your defense is honestly the most amazing defense I've seen since the 2006 Ravens. Flacco didn't have time to do ANYTHING, it was honestly quite frightening. When you all get Schaub back, I think you all will be the best team in the league, period.

We face each other again next year as division winners. Best of luck and looking forward to the rematch.

If you don't mind, I'm really trying to hate on some Ravens right now & posts like these from you guys ain't making it easy

You're a classy bunch, now stop it.

Back