Contributor's Club
This is one of my favorites:

1. Get some meat and a grill.

2. Warm up the grill.

3. Put meat on grill and cook it.

4. Take meat off of grill.

5. Eat meat.

Seriously, y'all should try it. Good stuff! :howdy:

I always smell good cookin' all over the yellow lot. So what are y'all eating? Share your recipes (and especially your secret BBQ sauce recipe...promise, I won't tell!).

I know this is for Yellow Lot recipes but I have a secret recipe over in the Orange Lot.

Get ice chest. Place beer into ice chest. Add ice.

Serve beer cold. Do not let sit and warm up.

That's how we roll in Orange.

This is one of my favorites:

1. Get some meat and a grill.

2. Warm up the grill.

3. Put meat on grill and cook it.

4. Take meat off of grill.

5. Eat meat.

Seriously, y'all should try it. Good stuff! :howdy:

I always smell good cookin' all over the yellow lot. So what are y'all eating? Share your recipes (and especially your secret BBQ sauce recipe...promise, I won't tell!).

We must be using the same cookbook, DB. That sounds a lot like a recipe I use with a few tweaks to it.

Get some meat and a grill.
Get some ice, a cooler, and beer.
Ice down beer in cooler.
Warm up the grill.
Drink a beer.
Put meat on grill and cook it.
Drink beer.
Take meat off of grill.
Shotgun a beer at Shotgun 30.
Eat meat.
Drink beer.
Drink beer.

Basically just added a few extra ingredients to your recipe to give it a little extra "flava".
Mmm, mmm, good.

We must be using the same cookbook, DB. That sounds a lot like a recipe I use with a few tweaks to it.

Get some meat and a grill.
Get some ice, a cooler, and beer.
Ice down beer in cooler.
Warm up the grill.
Drink a beer.
Put meat on grill and cook it.
Drink beer.
Take meat off of grill.
Shotgun a beer at Shotgun 30.
Eat meat.
Drink beer.
Drink beer.

Basically just added a few extra ingredients to your recipe to give it a little extra "flava".
Mmm, mmm, good.

These instructions should be in the handbook for tailgating. Add in a canopy and ring toss, and it's pro. :texflag: :toast2: :redtowel:

For the Chicago game I have some friends coming down from Wisconsin. They have been down 2 times before and they love the Shotgun 30. I love it too, though I might only do one shotgun the enitre day. It is fun just to be in that atmosphere with all those people, *wipes tear away*.

August can't come soon enough for me.

As far as recipes, I am partial to -

fill about a 3rd of a glass with Red Bull
add some Jagermeiter
CHUG!!!

As far as recipes, I am partial to -

fill about a 3rd of a glass with Red Bull
add some Jagermeiter
CHUG!!!

Were you with the crew that had the Jager cooler last year? You won't catch me near the stuff...very bad college memories (or were they good...can't remember)...

Were you with the crew that had the Jager cooler last year? You won't catch me near the stuff...very bad college memories (or were they good...can't remember)...

I wasn't part of that crew, but I knew a few people in it. They were spending a large amount of cash every week on Red Bull and Jager. My crew did the home brew beer every week.

Hollow out a crop of fresh strawberries, pour Capt Morgans Coconut rum into a strawberry and top with a shot of whipped cream, down the fruity treat with one swallow! Now if you haven't tried That in the yellow lot, you haven't been there long enough!

Hollow out a crop of fresh strawberries, pour Capt Morgans Coconut rum into a strawberry and top with a shot of whipped cream, down the fruity treat with one swallow! Now if you haven't tried That in the yellow lot, you haven't been there long enough!
52 days to go....you're killing me.

I stand here to testify that these are awesome!

I don't even drink anymore, but I might just have to try another one this season. :thumbup

I've been in the Yellow Lot since day 1. I don't remember ever being offered one of these tasty sounding treats!

:friends:
I've been in the Yellow Lot since day 1. I don't remember ever being offered one of these tasty sounding treats!
I know you have, but you or the preacher man are too busy up on the box truck tailgate passing out Miller lites to notice little ole me! I promise to get you a tainted berrie this season OK?:pirate:

P.S. DB you still get a virgin one! :texflag:

Yellow Lot Burgers:
1. place burger on hot grill for 4 minutes.
2. flip burger, making sure burger falls off grill and onto grass.
3. pick up burger with your hands and return to grill, cooked side up.
Tip: make sure many baldes of grass remain attached to burger.
4. cook burger for another 3 minutes.
5. serve on a bun with lettuce, tomato, condiments and ice cold Miller Lite.

If you guys can master these, I'll teach my secret method for "FLASH" cooking sausage links.

I don't remember ever being offered one of these tasty sounding treats!

Me neither.

NEW RULE: If you're sitting around the Yellow Lot all morning relaxing and inventing new fangled exotic potables, you are obliated to bring at least one of them over for me to sample. It's not easy come up with a new lively, interesting, relevant and inspiring speech every 30 mintues off the top of my head. Having my brain cell synapses properly lubricated greatly improves the process.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUPER BOWL CHAMPION, YOU HAVE TO SHARE YOUR LIQUOR LIKE A SUPER BOWL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me neither.

NEW RULE: If you're sitting around the Yellow Lot all morning relaxing and inventing new fangled exotic potables, you are obliated to bring at least one of them over for me to sample. It's not easy come up with a new lively, interesting, relevant and inspiring speech every 30 mintues off the top of my head. Having my brain cell synapses properly lubricated greatly improves the process.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUPER BOWL CHAMPION, YOU HAVE TO SHARE YOUR LIQUOR LIKE A SUPER BOWL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I thought you pre-wrote every speech...

:friends:
I know you have, but you or the preacher man are too busy up on the box truck tailgate passing out Miller lites to notice little ole me! I promise to get you a tainted berrie this season OK?:pirate:

P.S. DB you still get a virgin one! :texflag:

Thanks for the spiked strawberry!!! Very tasty indeed!!!

Back