Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Yahoo League - have some openings

Grams

Veteran
To those of you in this league, Brakos has disappeared and had not made any adjustments to his team. Don't think he has logged on since he joined. I have PM'd him and have gotten no response.

I do not feel it to be fair for a team that is active to lose a game to a team that is not active in anyway. He has lost the first 3 games. In the off chance that his players who are on suspension at the moment, comes back and plays lights out, I will bench all his players.

These players will NOT be released. There will be no trades for any of his players. The team that plays him will get a win.

I posted this on the League message boards. If any of you have any problems with this let me know. I plan on locking his team Sat am.

And don't foget, bye weeks are here, make sure you check your rosters.

OzzO

.. and then?
first and second playing for the championship, third and fourth playing for third. Good season and good ending. Hou-Tex, I thought for sure I was gonna knock you out to play in the championship. Ah well.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
first and second playing for the championship, third and fourth playing for third. Good season and good ending. Hou-Tex, I thought for sure I was gonna knock you out to play in the championship. Ah well.
I did too, bro. Especially when I saw AP wasn't playing and didn't have a cpu around. I had to rely on Shiancoe and the Bears DB Manning to get me a few points. It was a good game, that's for sure. Looks like Ruined has a pretty stout team too. Dunno if I can get this next one.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
:pissed: Ha, good job, Ruined.

Grams, I'd like to be back in next season. I liked your setup with defensive players being involved. It was my first experience playing like this and I enjoyed it. Thank you.

Grams

Veteran
I have 2 openings in this custom league again this year.

10 teams - 2 of each position with IDP players. Live draft - Sunday - Aug 21 10 am

ID# 171735 - p/w football

Please only people who will actually play. Had 5 guys join from here last year and 2 of them joined and never checked their team after the draft - while the other 3 played all year.

Everyone who played should have gotten the invite already. This is the 7th year for this league and 5 of us have been playing together for most of them.

OzzO

.. and then?
Got the renewal invite, haven't had the chance to sign up at the site though I will soon.

Texan4Ever

All Pro
I have 2 openings in this custom league again this year.

10 teams - 2 of each position with IDP players. Live draft - Sunday - Aug 21 10 am

ID# 171735 - p/w football

Please only people who will actually play. Had 5 guys join from here last year and 2 of them joined and never checked their team after the draft - while the other 3 played all year.

Everyone who played should have gotten the invite already. This is the 7th year for this league and 5 of us have been playing together for most of them.

I guess there is no more room?

Grams

Veteran
Got room for 2 more after Oz joins

Go to join a custom league. Think you just enter the league ID and league password.

mattieuk

All Pro
Got room for 2 more after Oz joins

Go to join a custom league. Think you just enter the league ID and league password.
I'm in if there is room - had my first IDP league last year, and enjoyed it more than the offensive side of things, which shocked me!

It said that you can't join as there are too many teams, if everyone renews at the moment....

Grams

Veteran
Ok - found the problem - you guys should be able to join now.

If not, pm me with your email address' and I will send an invite

Grams

Veteran
Got the renewal invite, haven't had the chance to sign up at the site though I will soon.
Waiting on you - :D

The rest of the league is full.

Good Luck to all - we hae never had a repeat winner - so it is wide open.

OzzO

.. and then?
Y'all can give my spot - don't think I'll time to give much focus to it this season. Perhaps I'll join back up next season.

Grams

Veteran
I sent out invites for all you guys that played last year.

If you have decided not to play this year, just let me know.

Thanks.

Grams

Veteran
Will there be an email sent out with the link to re-join again? Thanks
Invite was sent out by Yahoo on 6/12. If you did not receive it let me know and I will pm you the league id and p/w.

Waiting to hear from a couple of more players from last year. If I do not hear back I will let you guys know. Will probably have at least 1 opening possible 3.

majestrate

Rookie
If you end up needing one more, you can put my name on the list. But if there are others that want to join, just move me to the end of the list.

Texan4Ever

All Pro
I sent out invites for all you guys that played last year.

If you have decided not to play this year, just let me know.

Thanks.
I would love to play but, at this time I would like to decline your offer (going to get busy in a couple of months).

Thanks for the invite!

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Invite was sent out by Yahoo on 6/12. If you did not receive it let me know and I will pm you the league id and p/w.

Waiting to hear from a couple of more players from last year. If I do not hear back I will let you guys know. Will probably have at least 1 opening possible 3.
I either didn't receive it, or unintentionally deleted it. Can you please send info to manually re-join? Thanks

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Grams, I know I might be veing a pain in the rear, but is it possible to do the draft the following day? The 26th at the same time?

Grams

Veteran
I have 2 spots open. PM me if interested and I will send the info.

This is a 10 team - 2 of each position with IDP players.

Live draft .

Only 1 requirement - be active all season.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Draft is Sunday at 4 PM, correct?

I'm just trying to get all my reminders for drafts set up this season. I really screwed the pooch last year and don't want to go through a bad season again. Ha

mattieuk

All Pro
Only 1 requirement - be active all season.
After missing the first 14 rounds in the draft today due to work - I think I might be the first to break the only requirement of the league! :)

Just deserts was dished out with Yahoo's horrid IDP auto-draft rankings!

Grams

Veteran
I have a few openings it seems in this league again.

10 Teams - 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 TE , 2 K, 2 DEF, 2 LB, 2 DB, 2 DP

Fairly normal scoring - defensive players are as important as offensive players. This is year 9 of the league. Quite a few of us have been in since the beginning.

Let me know if any of you guys or gals are interested.

Last edited:

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
The draft is currently scheduled during the Texans/Saints game. Can we get it moved up a few hours? Or re-scheduled?

Grams

Veteran
Congrats to Mattieuk - from a 6th seed in the playoffs to finish in 1st place!!!!!

Took out the top 3 ranked teams on his way. Good job.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
1 spot left.
Still 1 spot left
I told Grams if he needed me I'm there. I was waiting to see if the last spot would get taken. When is the draft?

Don't get me wrong, once I'm in I'll participate to the fullest all the way to the end and enjoy the hell out of playing. I was just giving right-of-way until another came along.

I'll sign up today since it looks like the spot remains open.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
I told Grams if he needed me I'm there. I was waiting to see if the last spot would get taken. When is the draft?

Don't get me wrong, once I'm in I'll participate to the fullest all the way to the end and enjoy the hell out of playing. I was just giving right-of-way until another came along.

I'll sign up today since it looks like the spot remains open.
Draft is currently set up for the 31st

Nitrofish

Let The Big Fish Eat!
Draft is currently set up for the 31st
I sent a PM to Grams. What time is the draft set for on the 31st? I have another draft from a league I run (2nd year keeper league) on the official board even though I do not visit that board anymore. We are set to draft at 10am on the 31st.

Grams

Veteran
Live draft is on Sunday, August 31 at 5 pm CDT.

The league is officially full.

Good Luck to All!!

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Live draft is on Sunday, August 31 at 5 pm CDT.

The league is officially full.

Good Luck to All!!
Glad to hear it. That's why I waited. I wanted to see if someone else was interested. My fantasy plate is somewhat full but I wanted to provide a "safety net" if needed...lol.