Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Yahoo League - have some openings

Grams

Veteran
I have a league on Yahoo that has a few people who are not returning.

10 Team. 2 of each position - includes IDP players

fairly standard scoring - nothing rediculous - but a few tweaks here and there

if interested: league id# 105458 p/w football

This is a custom league. Live draft on Sat, Aug 28 5 PM

Reactions: GP
Set for 5 pm Central time.

Sometimes when I log on it has Pacific Time listed.

Have 2 spots left. Just for fun league. 6th year playing together for some of us. Good core group that stays active through the whole season.

I joined. Just need one more to lock this league up!

Is there anyway the roster can be reduced it to 1 QB, 1 TE and 1 K? I would take those extras, add 1 more WR spot, and make the rest either bench/flex spots. Just my 2 cents...

Other than that, all the other slots are cool.

This league has always been 2 of each position.

Something a little different without being off the wall.

Hey guys, I'm going to have to drop off of the league. The timing I realized conflicts with my church activities. Sorry, maybe next year.

I still want to play with fellow TexansTalk members, so I'm going to start another Yahoo league.

Hey guys, I'm going to have to drop off of the league. The timing I realized conflicts with my church. Sorry, maybe next year.

I still want to play with fellow TexansTalk members, so I'm going to start another Yahoo league.

How does this league interfere that another league would not? Just the draft date?

Seems like you could just preset your rankings.

I usually get screwed in presetting my rankings. It will irritate me if I don't see who I'm picking.

Plus I want to interact with TexansTalk folk during the live online draft.

It appears there's one more spot left to be filled. Anybody?

Yeah, I got it. Hopefully I can do some good.

edit: Looks like I matcdh up against you the first week. And did the draft change to Sun?

I'll take the open spot if it's still available. Looks like someon dropped out.

- GP

Yeah, I got it. Hopefully I can do some good.

You have GOT to be kidding me.

LOL.

I feel like Rodney Dangerfield right now.

Oh well, I had been saying I wasn't going to play this year...then I change my mind on a whim, and so it's for the best. The Lord giveth and He taketh away.

tried to neg rep you, but I have to spread it around :neener:

GP if you want it you can have it. I'm already in 3 other leagues.

Well now...if you're fine with letting me have it, then I'll take it.

I don't want u to leave just because of me. If u really want to play in the league, then let me know. If you duck out, let me know so I can go register.

Well now...if you're fine with letting me have it, then I'll take it.

I don't want u to leave just because of me. If u really want to play in the league, then let me know. If you duck out, let me know so I can go register.

I'm out GP. Go register now!

I know my baseball players to the point where you guys know your football players. Although I thoroughly get into footaball and have for forty years, I wonder if I could be competitive. I would like to try. Any of my fantasy baseball friends could attest that once I sign up I never quit no matter if I'm doing well of otherwise.

If anybody needs a fanny spot to fill I'm in.

I am trying to sign up for the league. I have the league i.d. number, but need the password.

Damn I just signed up and may have taken the last spot.

LOL. This is just too rich.

I think God is truly trying to tell me to stay away from fantasy football this year. I can't catch a break....

Unless you're yanking my chain here?

LOL. This is just too rich.

I think God is truly trying to tell me to stay away from fantasy football this year. I can't catch a break....

Unless you're yanking my chain here?

No I really did GP. Hold on and I'll back out for you.

No I really did GP. Hold on and I'll back out for you.

Thanks, man. I thought I had time to run home and sign up at home instead of up at work.

I'll hang here until I hear from you.

Thanks again. Gee, I feel like a bastard now. I've played a part in two guys retiring themselves just to make me happy. And I don't even have a nice figure.

will-as-janet-750607.gif

Yeah, it's in the original post. "football" I believe.

I. Am. A moron.

p/w stands for "password"

I thought the password was "p/w football" and was like "You can't have symbols in the password."

LOL. Wow.

This is so going to be used against me.

This thread is full of :facepalm: GP!

Dude, I know. I work with computers and manage technology issues...and yet I had THAT big of a brain fart on joining the league.

I felt like a complete mooron yesterday. Today I've climbed from mooron to buffoon...so we're making strides here.

Dude, I know. I work with computers and manage technology issues...and yet I had THAT big of a brain fart on joining the league.

I felt like a complete mooron yesterday. Today I've climbed from mooron to buffoon...so we're making strides here.

Yeah, earlier today I was trying to teach a tech-geek the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit.

:mcnugget: 2x2=4?

Did he undertand the difference between 16 bit and 32 bit?

3:56:08 PM) Brad: oh and this is for x64 right? it looks like it is
(3:56:15 PM) Brakos82: Both 86 and 64
(3:56:22 PM) Brakos82: I'm running the 86
(3:56:47 PM) Brad: so how exactly can you choose?
(3:57:03 PM) Brakos82: When you get it there's 2 .iso's, one for 86 and 64
(3:57:15 PM) Brad: nice
(3:57:33 PM) Brakos82: yeah, my grandpa's computer's the only one that needed 64, everybody else got 86 lol
(3:58:16 PM) Brad: well x64 should be 64 bit if I am correct so your grandpa is more advanced than you? lol
(3:58:50 PM) Brad: or wait am I wrong on this lol
(3:58:51 PM) Brakos82: He's the one that paid 800 for his computer, not my decision lol
(3:59:12 PM) Brakos82: And he got a Dell *facepalm*
(4:00:01 PM) Brad: wait so are you rinning Ultimate as a 32bit or 64 bit?
(4:00:07 PM) Brakos82: 32
(4:00:12 PM) Brad: ****
(4:00:17 PM) Brad: I need 64 lol
(4:00:22 PM) Brakos82: 64's on there too lol
(4:00:28 PM) Brakos82: *knock* Hello.... McFly....
(4:00:46 PM) Brad: so x86 is 32 bit and x64 I am guessing is 64bit
(4:00:50 PM) Brakos82: Right.
(4:00:51 PM) Brakos82: lol
(4:01:01 PM) Brad: jesus christ...and I am the tech guy lol
(4:01:06 PM) Brakos82: LOL
(4:01:51 PM) Brakos82: It's like the equivalent of you predicting the next Long Island Express. lol

I always thought it was a bit more obvious than that, considering he is a total tech geek. :thinking:

Wow, I don't check the league for a week because nothing has been going on and everything goes crazy.

Hope everyone got signed up that needed too. Looks like it is full.

Good Luck to all!!

I ask a favor for those in this league. My Son's (Tapout) is new to FF and he had a RB go on IR for the year. I offered a trade to him in order to help his team a bit. Yes, the trade is ridiculous, but his team doesn't look good enough to go far anyways. I don't want him to get discouraged and quit playing FF.

Please allow this trade to go through. I would appreciate it.

Brakos ? ?

Did you forget you are in this league???

A bunch of your guys or either IR's, NA or suspended. Hard to get points and win a game with those guys in your lineup.

Brakos ? ?

Did you forget you are in this league???

A bunch of your guys or either IR's, NA or suspended. Hard to get points and win a game with those guys in your lineup.

:facepalm: Brakos!

I ask a favor for those in this league. My Son's (Tapout) is new to FF and he had a RB go on IR for the year. I offered a trade to him in order to help his team a bit. Yes, the trade is ridiculous, but his team doesn't look good enough to go far anyways. I don't want him to get discouraged and quit playing FF.

Please allow this trade to go through. I would appreciate it.

A little one sided????

There are RB available that scored quite a few points last week. This league goes give points for return yards.

The RB from KC is there - he can just drop Grant and pick him up. We have NO waivers - 1st come 1st served.

Back