Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Wolf6151's only 2019 Mock Draft

Wolf6151

All Pro
I usually do about 3-4 mocks each year, but sometimes life just gets in the way and this year seemed harder than most to pick players relative to need and draft position. I used a combination of CBSSports, WalterFootball, and my own assessment to determine order.

1. Andre Dillard-OT, I've been on this guy for months and no explanation is necessary as I think most of us have seen his game film. I think it's a 50/50 shot of him being available at #23, Taylor and Williams will be gone, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Biggest team need filled. 2nd choice at #23 is Cody Ford if Dillard isn't available, we've got to improve the O-line.

2. Amani Oruwariye-CB, second biggest team need filled. I really like his length and speed, eyes always seem to be in the backfield on the QB, great athletic body control and awareness. It seemed that most teams generally avoided throwing his way. 2nd choice is Trayvon Mullen.

2b. Elgton Jenkins-C or OG, this pick might take some luck but he's a day one starter at either C or OG. Outstanding anchor against a bull rush, and he just neutralizes the DT. Drives his man off the line on run plays and moves fairly well for a big man getting to the 2nd level.

3. David Long-CB, another CB because we need them this year and next, the secondary is going to need to be rebuilt. Very good man coverage, very good speed, mirrors his man well and another guy that other teams generally seem to avoid throwing his way.

4. I wish....more O-line depth would be nice here.

5. Hunter Renfro-WR, perfect slot receiver. Quicker than fast and runs great routes and great hands. This guy just catches everything thrown his way. Reminds me of Julian Edelman, size, hands, routes, ability to get open, catches everything. He offers high quality depth to the WR corp.

6. Shareef Miller-DE, we'll move him to OLB/Edge. He's quick, athletic, good speed and has good positional size. He needs to develop some pass rush moves, but he'll get that time to develop and offer good OLB depth.

7. Ryquell Armstead-RB, this guy might not be available but some type of value will fall and it's usually at RB, he represents a BPA pick.

I usually do about 3-4 mocks each year, but sometimes life just gets in the way and this year seemed harder than most to pick players relative to need and draft position. I used a combination of CBSSports, WalterFootball, and my own assessment to determine order.

1. Andre Dillard-OT, I've been on this guy for months and no explanation is necessary as I think most of us have seen his game film. I think it's a 50/50 shot of him being available at #23, Taylor and Williams will be gone, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Biggest team need filled. 2nd choice at #23 is Cody Ford if Dillard isn't available, we've got to improve the O-line.

2. Amani Oruwariye-CB, second biggest team need filled. I really like his length and speed, eyes always seem to be in the backfield on the QB, great athletic body control and awareness. It seemed that most teams generally avoided throwing his way. 2nd choice is Trayvon Mullen.

2b. Elgton Jenkins-C or OG, this pick might take some luck but he's a day one starter at either C or OG. Outstanding anchor against a bull rush, and he just neutralizes the DT. Drives his man off the line on run plays and moves fairly well for a big man getting to the 2nd level.

3. David Long-CB, another CB because we need them this year and next, the secondary is going to need to be rebuilt. Very good man coverage, very good speed, mirrors his man well and another guy that other teams generally seem to avoid throwing his way.

5. Hunter Renfro-WR, perfect slot receiver. Quicker than fast and runs great routes and great hands. This guy just catches everything thrown his way. Reminds me of Julian Edelman, size, hands, routes, ability to get open, catches everything. He offers high quality depth to the WR corp.

6. Shareef Miller-DE, we'll move him to OLB/Edge. He's quick, athletic, good speed and has good positional size. He needs to develop some pass rush moves, but he'll get that time to develop and offer good OLB depth.

7. Ryquell Armstead-RB, this guy might not be available but some type of value will fall and it's usually at RB, he represents a BPA pick.
Nice draft.
I'd be happy with that lot.

I like this alot,

Dont really like Oruwariye

Like the rest of the draft.

Great job.

Back