Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Wk5 around the NFL

Russ had a wide open look that would have won the game on the final 4th & 1

it’s like he predetermined where he wanted to throw the ball before the snap

Wilson had 2 chances to win that game and was just incredibly stupid both times
Hey, you cant call a minority QBs decision making stupid around these parts without being called a racist.

BTW, Ryan made a lot of stupid decisions too

Last edited:
In the Packers game today, Rodgers threw a TD pass to Mercedes Lewis. I don't know if it's correct, but the announcer mentioned that was the first TD pass Rodgers have thrown to a first round WR or TE pick.

Rodgers has been fortunate to play in a great offensive system and with coaches who were teachers and rebuilt his delivery. I know he can be a diva, but you have to be impressed with what he has been able to do with the talent he has played with at WR and RB.

Last edited:
In the Packers game today, Rodgers threw a TD pass to Mercedes Lewis. I don't know if it's correct, but the announcer mentioned that was the first TD pass Rodgers have thrown to a first round WR.

Rodgers has been fortunate to play in a great offensive system and with coaches who were teachers and rebuilt his delivery. I know he can be a diva, but you have to be impressed with what he has been able to do with the talent he has played with at WR and RB.
Except Mercedes Lewis is not a WR

I don’t know the context, but I just heard an NFLN commentator saying “Jimmy know your role” in response to JimmyG throwing a ball completely unaware of the defensive coverage where he basically threw the ball at a defensive player, basically.

garapoloing defined.

I don’t know the context, but I just heard an NFLN commentator saying “Jimmy know your role” in response to JimmyG throwing a ball completely unaware of the defensive coverage where he basically threw the ball at a defensive player, basically.

garapoloing defined.
The 49ers won again today.

Another definition of Garappoloing.

Analytics is turning football coaches into brain dead zombies.

I heard Lance Zierlein interviewing an football analytics person. Said the same thing. It creates lazy coaches that lean on analytics who aren’t even using it right. There is so much more than % of success. There is momentum, winning percentage of offensive line vs defensive line in the game, sample size of success rates and bunch of other stuff. For example, most people kicking a field goal on the 30 to tie the game when it is 4th down and 2 yards to go vs going for the touch down pass to win it. Do you have momentum, is your OL winning the battles game, how many stops on 4th down has the other team have for the season, how many other teams have successfully completed the field goal vs the “9” teams that went for the touchdown and the “2” teams that actually scored a touchdown. After tieing the game how many teams went on to win.

There is a lot more than just % success rate and the fans on Twitter quoting analytics are full of crap. His words.

Back