Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Wk 8 around the NFL

Lamar Jackson 27 pass attempts in the 1st half.

Shaq Barret with the Ray Lewis dance smh

30 pass attempts in the first half... wow
No wonder that the Ravens only scored 3

Ravens look a much better team when they run the ball a few times

Tommy’s done. Never seen him misfire as much as he did in this game..

Mental distractions.

giphy.gif

he looked hungry last year on the Titans
I know his family pretty well. My good friend writes for the titans espn affilate. When his dad died in that truck wreck, he's been a different kid. He played well last year and the Texans could've had him for pennies instead of bringing back Burkehead, signing Dare. Pierce is gold, but a pierce/foreman backfield would be a good backfield. Instead, Caserio was busy with Marlon Macks of the world

..which is why taking a qb next year in the draft with this roster isn’t the way to go imo.
I'm not suggesting the Texans have to draft a QB in the next draft. But taking the position off the table prior to evaluations would just be ignorant. Guys like Mike Shanahan Ron Wolf thought an organization should draft a QB every year, just to take a chance on developing a starter at the game's most important position. With a young Farve on the roster, Green Bay drafted 6 QBs from 1992 -1999. Three became NFL starting QBs, two Pro Bowlers.

I'm not suggesting the Texans have to draft a QB in the next draft. But taking the position off the table prior to evaluations would just be ignorant. Guys like Mike Shanahan Ron Wolf thought an organization should draft a QB every year, just to take a chance on developing a starter at the game's most important position. With a young Farve on the roster, Green Bay drafted 6 QBs from 1992 -1999. Three became NFL starting QBs, two Pro Bowlers.

Right..but the guy they hit on & that carried them for the next 20 years was thru a trade with ATL on a little known, 2nd rounder who was thought to be a bust b/c he was too wild.

As soon as we get our Brett favre, I will definitely be okay with drafting a quarterback day 3 every year.

Back