Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

wish list

Wolf

100% Texan
Offense.
QB.. Carr make better reads before and during play. Every audible is predictable. during play.. we don't spread the ball out enough.. We are too locked into one player and we don't look off recievers.

RB.. DD is solid.. But we need a playmaker... A guy that can bust the game open. (maybe Hollings can step it up next year)

TE.. we need an all around TE and not a "specialty" TE

OL...My feelings is that I'd like a runyan type player.. fiesty .. We show no emotions when Carr gets sacked (sometimes it is Carrs fault)

WR's .. I like them.. We need a RB to put the fear in the Defense so it will open up the verticle game

Defense
Dl.. We need a guy like Ted Washington that absolutely plugs the middle up and opens things up for the LB's... Age and injury might be the reason of decline in the passrush.. I don't know
LB... we need experience from the young guys and we need an impact guy

CB... experience on the youngsters and another shut down corner.

special teams..
JJ is like DD .. solid but doesn't put the fear in anyone.

just my 2 cents

Its not D.D fault his long TD run was called back because of a bone head play, and the OFFICALS ! And i would rather have a guy who is pretty consistent at getting us good field position than a guy who does OK, and EVERY NOW AND THEN breaks a long one !

i'll make a wish on this thread...that in the draft we might some how end up with the corner from auburn carlos rogers...i haven't seen two corners more alike in personality in rogers and robinson...we should pick up this kid and groom him behind glenn so we can have the best corner tandom for years to come

I couldnt agree with you more. That guy hit just like Dunta. we could even possibly get him in the second or third round.

Back