Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Win this game and all is forgiven?

Actually I didn't watch the game. I went out with my wife and did some shopping, ran a few errands. I came home during the 4th quarter and watched the rest of it but if we hadn't finished everything we'd planned on doing by then I'd have missed the whole thing and watched it on the DVR.

That's how screwed up Week 1 was for me.

I put in for OT at work because I didn't want to witness the slaughter. Ha, The Texans showed me.

I guess I know what we have to do next week to get another win.

Actually I didn't watch the game. I went out with my wife and did some shopping, ran a few errands. I came home during the 4th quarter and watched the rest of it but if we hadn't finished everything we'd planned on doing by then I'd have missed the whole thing and watched it on the DVR.

You do realize now you have to go shopping every Sunday. Don't want to mess up the Karma.
:D

not forgiven cause last week killed me, but they came out with FIRE in their eyes today and I loved it. This has to be one of the best games I've seen not from a standpoint of the best plays, but from a standpoint of no matter what happens we are going to kick your ass and we aren't going to take it no more.

That's the type of fire that if you see, when the game is all over and you know your team has laid it all out on the field, then you have to live with the score on the scoreboard. I can live with that.

I feel content that today our players gave it all, and if we can continue to play with the fire and hearts like that, W/L at the end of the season will take care of itself.

No because our D gave to many points on the board come on Tin tins scoring 30 points thats a no no

now i know we will not take the jags Lightly but this is like deja vo all over agian Beating the TItans then followd by a game with OAKLAND DUN DUN DUN !!!!

This was a good start but it will mean nothing if we dont win the games we are supposed to win. This game could of went either way. Luckily went ours. Now we have to shed this Jeckle and Hyde thing we have going and show some consistency.

If the Texans start thinking all is well and they don't have to be at peak performance every second of every game, they will do what they usually do and come out flat against the Raiders and lose next week. IIRC, the Oakland loss last year was right after we beat Tennessee. This team has been consistently erratic, following an impressive win with a listless performance against an inferior opponent. Now is when they can drop that tag and perform like a team that is seeking a playoff spot should.

Well thankfully we are playing Jacksonville next week so hopefully they will be ready to play. They dont usually come out flat against the Jags. ANd then we play the Raiders at home. I am being cautiously optomistic after our win yesterday.:texflag:

Your MAN CARD is revoked! :shades:

No forgiveness. Our team had heart to overcome essentially spottin the Titans 14 (almost 21 Jacoby) points.

Byt those points should not have happened, at least no the way they did.

Well thankfully we are playing Jacksonville next week so hopefully they will be ready to play. They dont usually come out flat against the Jags. ANd then we play the Raiders at home. I am being cautiously optomistic after our win yesterday.:texflag:

I thought we were playing at home and it was battle red? I guess I must have heard wrong on the radio. If we are playing in Jacksonville, that's gonna be another blackout for them. Will they still show it here if it's a blackout there?

I thought we were playing at home and it was battle red? I guess I must have heard wrong on the radio. If we are playing in Jacksonville, that's gonna be another blackout for them. Will they still show it here if it's a blackout there?

We are playing the Jags at home and it is a Battle Red day. Although, I'd only expect red tops, red socks and white pants. The MNF game will likely be all red.

Back