Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Will the Texans make the playoffs in 2024?

Getting your franchisel QB, Edge,CB is a great place to start. Plus there's a lot of other talent on this team
If everything goes as planned. But there are questions about that CB & there has been from day 1. Bully if it works out, not so good if it goes the other way.

2024 is a prove it year, again for Stingley, Dell, Nico, Green, Pitre, Cashman, etc... we know what we hope we got but there's good reason to question a lot.

If everything goes as planned. But there are questions about that CB & there has been from day 1. Bully if it works out, not so good if it goes the other way.

2024 is a prove it year, again for Stingley, Dell, Nico, Green, Pitre, Cashman, etc... we know what we hope we got but there's good reason to question a lot.
What questions about those players other than Stingley do you have?

So to answer the question, you’re a no playoffs in 2024 guy?

So to answer the question, you’re a no playoffs in 2024 guy?
Right now, I'd be surprised.

Like everyone else I understand there's going to be a lot of change on this team before the season starts. We have plenty of money, we have plenty of draft picks. Hoping the Texans make good decisions.

I don't think he has the coverage skills
This is what he did in college. You only have to cover in short area spaces and blitz when you're a nickle. I dont know if he can do this or not, but i would like to find out. Playing the deep safety position isn't going to workout because he struggles in coverage (That's why he got benched earlier this yr.) and more importantly as the last line of defense he needs to be a sure tackler. (Which he's not)

Back