Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Why is your hand still over the panic button? (Lionheart)

On a serious note most of you would lose that belly if you didn't spend hours scanning these forums looking for posts to barrage on and by doing something more productive like actually throwing a football around. Oh wait that's too much energy to expunge when you have a bitchy wife and kids at home. But hey you wouldn't be in that shape and situation if you had worked out and followed your dreams rather than settling for that 'sit on your ass' job you have now where you have too much free time to talk and make cool with a bunch of pitty whores. Good luck with your lives gentleman.

This is funny stuff!

Commenting on the physical fitness of people you have never seen? Dangerous business.

I'm guessing Lauren, Texans Chick, and GlassHalfFull can all individually kick your ass!

Dreams? I have one of my dream jobs.

What's yours?

On a serious note most of you would lose that belly if you didn't spend hours scanning these forums looking for posts to barrage on and by doing something more productive like actually throwing a football around. Oh wait that's too much energy to expunge when you have a bitchy wife and kids at home. But hey you wouldn't be in that shape and situation if you had worked out and followed your dreams rather than settling for that 'sit on your ass' job you have now where you have too much free time to talk and make cool with a bunch of pitty whores. Good luck with your lives gentleman.

* throws flag for thread encroachment *

This is funny stuff!

Commenting on the physical fitness of people you have never seen? Dangerous business.

I'm guessing Lauren, Texans Chick, and GlassHalfFull can all individually kick your ass!

Dreams? I have one of my dream jobs. Not to mention 2 girls.

What's yours?

I can just tell, someone should have set up a forum meet, I'd be sure to predict talks life. story to your face. Lol its funny you bring up semi known people. O can tell by this you must be tubby yourself. Of its your dream job.why are you here waisting time, ppl whom have realized their dreams don't bother. As for me, I'm young I have plenty time.

fc84263_He_Mad.jpg

U mad that no one liked your dumbass nicknames?

I can just tell, someone should have set up a forum meet, I'd be sure to predict talks life. story to your face. Lol its funny you bring up semi known people. O can tell by this you must be tubby yourself. Of its your dream job.why are you here waisting time, ppl whom have realized their dreams don't bother. As for me, I'm young I have plenty time.

Because this is where we come to make our WAISTS bigger, you pointed that out yourself. I'm going to go back to wasting my time watching football and drinking beer now.

i was just thinking about it and man does my heart go out to schaub.... dude has played through no run game no D teams with us for years and we finally get a superb team around him and go 7-3 and now he gets to watch mat2 take em for the home stretch. Just sucks to be him....

Fat a phobic much, lol.

Why am I here?

Dude, for the nicknames!

Too bad you didn't study English as hard as you studied phys. ed. You're post's are difficult to read and barely make sense to people who can actually understand the english language.
Punctuation and proper spelling are your firends. Calling out people you've never met, by being a *********, isn't. It doesn't go very far towards making your case.

fc84263_He_Mad.jpg

U mad that no one liked your dumbass nicknames?

The first one to resort to namecalling is mad my friend. You must be the hefty Guy in the unwanted relationship I was talking about. You think I care those names were lame? LOL your joking guy, another victim. I do this for entertainment your doing this because??? Looks like you mad. Did I strike a vein? In closing at least your in Houston. Being over weight is underwhelmingly accepted here. Try NY or la at least you'll cut pounds from sheer embarrasement. Lol

Too bad you didn't study English as hard as you studied phys. ed. You're post's are difficult to read and barely make sense to people who can actually understand the english language.
Punctuation and proper spelling are your firends. Calling out people you've never met, by being a *********, isn't. It doesn't go very far towards making your case.

I can tell by your anger you must be at least 60 pounds over weight. Oh, what's that? That's your consciousness correcting me that your actually 85 pounds over since you like to grammar me to death. You must have grown up in a dying generation as the internet is no place to be grammatical, especially since I'm typing this from a phone and not from the comfort of my sweaty boxers, fat people can't get around back enough to keep that area smelling good so you might want to take a break from the trolling and take a shower. More surface area makes for less airflow between the legs, resulting in more accumulation of bacteria over the average person. Btw wtf is firends. Preacher!

I hope the mods find this to be in good taste (no pun intended), you can tell i was in good spirits by reading chronologically. I was not offensive till provoked. :)

Way I see it, disregarding the play of WRs and DBs, he basically threw 2 TDs and 2 Ints. there. One of the Ints. was a bomb that he should have held back on; other one was a typical bad pass. Looks good overall. Something for Guru-biak to work with.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I saw there. That two point conversion he threw was nice. AJ brings that down just about every time it's thrown I believe.

I counted 8 passes of the quick slant/intermediate crossing route variety that I mentioned in the evaluation thread.

The commentator used the phrase "on time" on one of those.

This is the type of throw that is "money in the bank" for Leinart that I observed.

The deep out, as you can see, wasn't one of his best throws.
Hopefully, he has worked on it since then; or maybe we don't have to go deep much; or maybe AJ will help him out on that type of throw.

We don't need Matt Leinart to be Matt Schaub, we need Matt Leinart to be Matt Saracen.

^I coin this phrase right now and the Matt "Saracen" Leinart nickname.

^I coin this phrase right now and the Matt "Saracen" Leinart nickname.

I'm lost... which of these is it?

Sar·a·cen [sar-uh-suhn]

noun
1. History/Historical . a member of any of the nomadic tribes on the Syrian borders of the Roman Empire.

2. (in later use) an Arab.

3. a Muslim, especially in the period of the Crusades.

I'm lost... which of these is it?

Sar·a·cen [sar-uh-suhn]

noun
1. History/Historical . a member of any of the nomadic tribes on the Syrian borders of the Roman Empire.

2. (in later use) an Arab.

3. a Muslim, especially in the period of the Crusades.

You should watch Friday Night Lights.

You should watch Friday Night Lights.
I don't watch the show either.
From Wiki
Crushed by Jason's injury, the town and team force Coach Taylor to find a new quarterback because no one (besides Coach) believes Matt can get the job done. As Matt continues to work his heart out and impress his teammates, a new quarterback, Ray "Voodoo" Tatum, joins the team and temporarily replaces Matt as the starter. However, Voodoo's inability to be a team player forces Coach Taylor to bench him and give the starting position back to Matt. He finishes his sophomore season with a 60% completion percentage, 2,586 yards, 19 touchdowns, 5 interceptions, and a 121.3 quarterback rating. In the state championship game, Saracen passes for 283 yards and 2 touchdowns in leading the Panthers to a 27-26 epic comeback victory over West Cambria High School.

Back