Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

who was mario picked by

matt lepsis, george foster, tom nalen, ben hamilton, & cooper carlisle (combined, have played 40 years in the broncos' organization ... all denver draft picks). these are the reasons that denver can use anyone they want at RB and be effective. they have both the scheme and personnel in place to create studs. incase you're new to the texans, the best players on our offensive line are a rookie left tackle and an injured center in his first year here. barry sanders doesnt accomplish anything behind this line and without a defense to get the ball back to them. what happened this offseason to remedy the situation however is drafting 2 tackles on the first day and signing a center with probowl experience. until we finish with the line though, an overpaid rookie running into mckinney's backside isnt the best idea.

I am not new to the Texans first of all. Been here since the Oiler days. All i am saying is, you can not sit here and say that things are gonna work out for us the way they do for the Broncos. We are not the Broncos!! They have a great O-Line we dont. I'm just sick of hearing that, if the Broncos can turn a 6th or 7th rd pick into a stud so can we. BS!! Does not work that way. In case your wondering a know a lil bit about football, boss.

Back