Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

Ok guys, our full size school bus is done and will be at the game this Saturday!! We had to change our name from Goal Post Gang to Texan Liberty Tailgaters, since the bus went from yellow to Liberty White!!

We had a custom piece put on so you should stop by and take a look!! See you Saturday!!

:texflag:

Come on now DB...don't give away all the trade secrets!

I'm coming to see ya this week mojo, I'm bringing a rookie tailgater along, figured I'd show him the real deal for his first outing. My wife is making her world famous po-boys for me to bring to put on the food table.

Set up your canopy and chairs, and walk around. Texans fans are nothing if not friendly, and I've made more friends than I can count in the past five years as a result. It's a really great atmosphere and fun times for all.

Oh yeah, park on the grass, too. Much nicer than baking on concrete, IMO. :cowboy1:

Now we all know that is not true, you have no friends !

I can't wait for Saturday!!! I didn't get to go to the Bears game, though I made sure the tickets got used. I am bringing a co-worker who has never been to a football game and definitely not a tailgate. Gotta show her the Shotgun30 boys, and great atmosphere out there. I doubt I can convince her to do a shotgun though, lol.

I will give you a call here soon.. After the Cowgirls game... I won't remember too much after our spanking of them, just remind me..lol

And yes we will talk in person, lots to catch up with...

Manny, after the Girls game expect a call from Kevin to get details also on the Chiefs game....I gave him your number....Can't wait to see u guys again...

I'm coming to see ya this week mojo, I'm bringing a rookie tailgater along, figured I'd show him the real deal for his first outing. My wife is making her world famous po-boys for me to bring to put on the food table.

You know where to find us...see you Saturday!

Man I am pumped....I missed da bears game as well. I cant wait til saturday and I cant wait to stumble into the stadium while raggin on all the cowgirl fans.

Long live the bullhorn!!

Great pics on the site from last week. The videos are a nice touch!

Yeah...my 2 goals for this year:
1.) Site redesign
2.) Lots more videos.

I have been hestiant to do the vids before due to limits on bandwidth....but now that you tube can host them for me...it makes it alot easier.

Hey DB, expect me and my band of friends to make a stop by y'alls place this weekend. And btw, pick 2 numbers between 1 and 55.

Man, you have to do it the game we'll be free-agent tailgaters! We'll be checking out some PAR-TAYS again this weekend, and will set up the TDC tailgate for the Chiefs game. We'll probably pass each other, so we'll surely try to trip you up with that big ol' heavy metal instrument you're cartin' around. :joker:

Now we all know that is not true, you have no friends !

I have to lie to make friends. Speaking of which, have I told you how cool you are lately... :shades:

Man, you have to do it the game we'll be free-agent tailgaters! We'll be checking out some PAR-TAYS again this weekend, and will set up the TDC tailgate for the Chiefs game. We'll probably pass each other, so we'll surely try to trip you up with that big ol' heavy metal instrument you're cartin' around. :joker:QUOTE]

Hey now, don't start referring to us as :joker: clowns again, let's not open that can of worms!

Just have your numbers ready, wherever we see you.

My husband can't make the game so our tailgating group will consist of 3 teenage boys and 3 moms. We need some good food suggestions - we are cooking on a camp stove - no one has a portable grill. Last week we made breakfast tacos - that was great - but are looking for some new ideas for this week.

One of the moms is Irish, so she has the drinking beer thing down - but her football knowledge is based on a rugby background. We were at our middle schoolers football game last night, her son made some great tackles. The rugby thing doesn't hurt there. She was thrilled when I explained tailgating to her and that it was ok to bring beer.

Time to bump this thread, as I stated back in July I am going to be looking to tailgate with you guys.

So who will be there this weekend.
Dskillz
Double Barrel
Shinerbock Girl
Yellow Lot Yeller
TexansMojo
hobie - I met you at the Blue Crew a month ago, hope to see you again.

anyone else? are you guys usually around the same place or spread out, what's the scoop, how do I find ya?

We get there by 8am, and set up on the grass closest to the practice bubble, usually the first second or third rows. You'll find everyone we stick together.:texflag: looking forward to meeting you!

We will be there as well. We are the full size school bus that parks on the concrete in front of texans mojo!! We have a 20x20 tent with a big screen tv under it!! Come by and I will have a cold one for you Hardcore!!

Feel free to stop by and visit....I'll have The Dream with me for his first tailgate. We'll be on the sidewalk area pretty close to the bubble.

me and dream are sposed to meet up sometime when i get there...i've got his cell, so i'll definitely be up that way. look forward to meeting you

My son and I will be there. This is our 3rd game this year driving up from Corpus Christi. I try and make at least 1 or 2 a season. I just bought a new weber Q200 for the occasion. We will be staying across the street at the Comfort Suites this time because I was really tired driving home after the Colts game.

I am bringing brats, chickens breasts rolled with jalapenos, sausage, burgers, sausage dip, and plenty of beer. I hope to meet some of you there.

It was great to meet you both hardcore. Sorry you didn't find us before the game. I hope you enjoyed the game and thankyou so much for the magnet, it's on my very decorated truck!:fans:

It was great to meet you both hardcore. Sorry you didn't find us before the game. I hope you enjoyed the game and thankyou so much for the magnet, it's on my very decorated truck!:fans:

It was great meeting you guys as well, we had a blast..... I still can't believe how the game ended!

I wasn't able to find Double Barrel or Yellow Lot Yeller, I hung out with the Texanfan2002114 and TexansPride over at the big white school bus.....thanks to all for the hospitality, I can't wait to do it again.

It was great meeting you guys as well, we had a blast..... I still can't believe how the game ended!

I wasn't able to find Double Barrel or Yellow Lot Yeller, I hung out with the Texanfan2002114 and TexansPride over at the big white school bus.....thanks to all for the hospitality, I can't wait to do it again.

Did you make it to Shotgun30 at all?

Back