Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who should Caserio target as the next HC?

Texian

Hall of Fame
Thanks for adding details to the my point. I can always count on you for a good story.

End of the day - McNair stepped in and hired Wade and not Gary.

Owner hiring coach. Not coach hiring coach.

Which is exactly what I am saying Texan’s owners have done and @thunderkyss says the Texan’s owners don’t do.
Bob was smart enough to do this, especially with a defense that spent 5 years at the bottom of NFL stats. Even Bob didn't do it until he was convinced by Bum to do so. Cal does not have the chops for something like this.

GanadoUHCoog

Waterboy
Caserio ain't targeting nobody. Cal is making the call on this one. In an ode to his father and better times in franchise history he is going to bring in a legacy player and defensive guy to usher in a rookie QB. Don't worry though the Texans are smarter than the rest of the league and we will be super bowl contenders in no time.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Caserio ain't targeting nobody. Cal is making the call on this one. In an ode to his father and better times in franchise history he is going to bring in a legacy player and defensive guy to usher in a rookie QB. Don't worry though the Texans are smarter than the rest of the league and we will be super bowl contenders in no time.
They will put more butts in the seats and that's what matters most.

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
I don't think we'll have a rookie QB in 2023.

Either way, my point is it's way to early in the process for this to be such a major point of contention.

Besides, rumor is Pep is pretty good with rookie QBs.
I hope you're wrong. Pierce can only run the rock so many snaps.