Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Wells

knbjr40

Practice Squad
I thought Wells played a great game after DD went out.Also we need to draft a left tackle early next year.If Carr had some time.......look out!

Played well what all did he do ??? he converted a 2pt conversion and had a 3 yrd avg. per carry, but ATLEAST he didnt turn the ball over !!! Think D.D will be ready for next Sunday ? I hope so cause we do need or compliment at RB even though we played "alright" without him !!!

Wells didn't put up big numbers, but he got the yards when they counted the most.

This was his first real action of the season and he showed alot of improvement. he also looked big.

jacquescas said:
Wells didn't put up big numbers, but he got the yards when they counted the most.

This was his first real action of the season and he showed alot of improvement. he also looked big.

He did, didn't he? I was like whoa, I don't remember him being that large both height and weight. He was definitely servicable. Curious to see DD's status for next week? Any reports of the severity?

wells cant turn the corner fast enough and is lag on hitting the holes. he did good today but wells is not the answer at rb. with dd's performance this year these guys are making me long for a kayjay williams or ced benson.

Davis is the most talented RB BUT he goes out, Texans win. He did not get the chance to fumble this game away.

knbjr40 said:
I thought Wells played a great game after DD went out.Also we need to draft a left tackle early next year.If Carr had some time.......look out!

And more, not only left tackle, but a center, a right guard and multiple backups. The next draft better concentrate on Line! both D and O-Lines.

Its starts with the lines and if CC does not spend the majortiy on line help next year, we will be a .500 team for years to come.

Line Line Line Line HELP!!!!

Give me a Muchak and Matthews, please God, just give me a Muchak and Matthews!

so who are the top offensive line prospects for next year's drafts? I feel like our defensive line is better than they are playing. The pass rush comes mainly from the linebackers, and they have applied more pressure to opposing QBs in each game. We got 3 sacks in this game which i think is the most for the season or within 1.

jacquescas said:
The pass rush comes mainly from the linebackers, and they have applied more pressure to opposing QBs in each game. We got 3 sacks in this game which i think is the most for the season or within 1.

It is the most thus far in the season. They had 1 against SD, and then 2 against Detroit, and finally 3 against the Cheifs. If this trend continues we could have 16 sacks in a game by the end of the year.

BWPaint said:
And more, not only left tackle, but a center, a right guard and multiple backups. The next draft better concentrate on Line! both D and O-Lines.

Its starts with the lines and if CC does not spend the majortiy on line help next year, we will be a .500 team for years to come.

Line Line Line Line HELP!!!!

Give me a Muchak and Matthews, please God, just give me a Muchak and Matthews!

I agree, the love affair with "inside skinny" Steve McKinney should be over, and we need to address his weaknesses as well as.............ah nuts, the entire O-line!!!! :thumbdown

thetexanator said:
wells cant turn the corner fast enough and is lag on hitting the holes. he did good today but wells is not the answer at rb. with dd's performance this year these guys are making me long for a kayjay williams or ced benson.

He turned the corner fast enough to score the two point conversation to tie the game. Without that we probably lose the game!

Back