Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Welcome to Houston Thomas Booker

3 Tech and 2i is where he excels. Lovie likely sees him as a solid enough pass rusher from the 3 tech while still allowing our new Will (Harris) the ability to move freely in run responsibility. I also love that he was a team captain and is very intelligent as seen in this article below.

3 Tech and 2i is where he excels. Lovie likely sees him as a solid enough pass rusher from the 3 tech while still allowing our new Will (Harris) the ability to move freely in run responsibility. I also love that he was a team captain and is very intelligent as seen in this article below.

Our very own Aaron Donald.......... :backsout:

I turned on the radio as soon as I was finished my day hike on the Lone Star Hiking Trail and heard his interview. This man is a great interview. Very intelligent, well spoken, leadership qualities in spades. Team captain at Stanford. Texans had him in as a top 30 visit. Good measurables for the 3 technique position. I don’t know how much he’ll play this season with Collins/Blacklock ahead of him but he is probably going to be the future player representative for the NFLPA!

I turned on the radio as soon as I was finished my day hike on the Lone Star Hiking Trail and heard his interview. This man is a great interview. Very intelligent, well spoken, leadership qualities in spades. Team captain at Stanford. Texans had him in as a top 30 visit. Good measurables for the 3 technique position. I don’t know how much he’ll play this season with Collins/Blacklock ahead of him but he is probably going to be the future player representative for the NFLPA!
Go to 2:47:00 of this stream and watch it for a full 5 minutes:

Back