Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Welcome to Houston Donte Moncrief and Alex Erickson

Aw for christ's sakes, we really fuckin are becoming New England south.

This sh!t is getting worse by the day.

Why do you say this.

The team sucked last yr. I'm glad there will probably be 15 or more new guys on the team next yr. I like Erickson alot. I think he can play WR at a fairly high level too.

Why do you say this.

The team sucked last yr. I'm glad there will probably be 15 or more new guys on the team next yr. I like Erickson alot. I think he can play WR at a fairly high level too.
I’d agree, I have no issue with a bunch of guys on one year deals fighting for jobs and that next contract. We’re not going anywhere fast so cut the fat and let’s see if we can find some diamonds to keep around. Now if you don’t find much then next year you’re in a better place anyway. I feel like I just stated the obvious but hard to do much else with the **** show NC was given.

And some wonder why Watson want's out although there will be some competition on the field this year for playing time.

This is what a real GM is hired to do. And with the crap he inherented he is trying to get as much competition as he can. Not all of the signings will be on the 53 man roster. However, the outstanding cheap one year deals are going to be good. If we happen to hit a homerun on a few even better. After all, did you think Foster was a Pro Bowl player when we first got him...for the practice squad?

These signings have to do to change and improve locker room culture. Players taking plays offs or making bad decisions off the field ( looking at you Watson) are not going to be tolerated any more. Replacing the trash with recyclables.

Because the environment is important.

Back