Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Welcome Mark Ingram

So microwave Salisbury steaks aren’t good? And M&Ms go stale?

Learn new things every day on this forum.

Q0jOmhelE71ou1eXCdYBC7YHpig8dC-oZGSfl_z_irxWKCtDMRJlmgCArwJgPHDPbGUmSJGWErj8EnsdP--7bdb3Bz_GxXlq6_141qbBXhpsHnFUjfNA_7AjmQiOhrhbwgXbPJLn

..ya, no thanks.

and while I'm pretty sure twinkies last forever, chocolate and peanuts can both become funky..

Excellent job releasing news of this signing within the hour after the Culley trainwreck presser..

It's like a restaurant offering one stale peanut m&m right after serving a microwave salisbury steak for dinner..

M&Ms get stale? Who knew and who has them last that long??

Q0jOmhelE71ou1eXCdYBC7YHpig8dC-oZGSfl_z_irxWKCtDMRJlmgCArwJgPHDPbGUmSJGWErj8EnsdP--7bdb3Bz_GxXlq6_141qbBXhpsHnFUjfNA_7AjmQiOhrhbwgXbPJLn

..ya, no thanks.

and while I'm pretty sure twinkies last forever, chocolate and peanuts can both become funky..
Ah, yes. I grew up in the age of the TV dinner, cooked the old fashioned way...in an oven. The entree would come out of the oven exhibiting an ice cold center but the dessert would be a billion degrees. Woe to any kid who tested that dessert too soon. BTW, I think both RB1 and RB2 are old enough to remember those days as well.

With the cap being down, I suspect alot of vets taking small deals. This is what I wanted them to do last year. Fill in the roster with 30 yr olds on 2 yr deals. Its a easy way to have depth and can still coach up the younger guys.
I think this is a fair deal.

With the cap being down, I suspect alot of vets taking small deals. This is what I wanted them to do last year. Fill in the roster with 30 yr olds on 2 yr deals. Its a easy way to have depth and can still coach up the younger guys.
I expect to see a lot of one-two year deals in 2021. Too much uncertainty with the salary cap moving forward. A $15M reduction isn't unprecedented any more.

Could be worse........

......... it could come in a brown bag with "golden arches" on it.

Id rather eat a carrot than either option though..... and I loathe carrots.
You mean CrackDonald’s? Yeah, I agree. Give me a bland ass carrot instead of that artificial, byproduct junk!

Because our HC sounds like the least informed, least equipped person in the coaching ranks..

If it gave you any confidence, cool..
Well, to be fair... our previous HC had all knowing power of where he wanted to steer the ship.

Id normally like my HC to know some things, but its refreshing to have a HC that answers to someone other than the mirror.

I know this perspective wont last anywhere past game one of pre-season if that long.

Well, to be fair... our previous HC had all knowing power of where he wanted to steer the ship.

Id normally like my HC to know some things, but its refreshing to have a HC that answers to someone other than the mirror.

He did?

And I don't mind Culley deferring personnel issues to Caserio, that makes sense. The obvious issue is acting like everything with Deshaun is hunky dory when it clearly isn't.

He did?

And I don't mind Culley deferring personnel issues to Caserio, that makes sense. The obvious issue is acting like everything with Deshaun is hunky dory when it clearly isn't.
I didnt see the interview but from what I read he said is DW is our QB for now.

Which he is... maybe not for long, maybe he is our QB that chooses to sit... but I dont see a point of acting like DW is the sun that all things in the organization revolves around either.

Things arent okay, but either things blow over (doubtful at this point) or we move on from DW so no real reason to act like there is a third outcome that can be achieved if the situation is aired out any further than it already has.

This coming season is going to suck, regardless of what DW chooses to do or any actions taken by the McNairs/FO.

I've pretty much stopped following the DW drama and mentally prepared to move on from him. IF we get high value, Im all for the trade, if not, let him rot. So hearing that the HC didnt spend his time dwelling on DW is a good thing IMO.

I didnt see the interview but from what I read he said is DW is our QB for now.

Which he is... maybe not for long, maybe he is our QB that chooses to sit... but I dont see a point of acting like DW is the sun that all things in the organization revolves around either.

Things arent okay, but either things blow over (doubtful at this point) or we move on from DW so no real reason to act like there is a third outcome that can be achieved if the situation is aired out any further than it already has.

This coming season is going to suck, regardless of what DW chooses to do or any actions taken by the McNairs/FO.

I've pretty much stopped following the DW drama and mentally prepared to move on from him. IF we get high value, Im all for the trade, if not, let him rot. So hearing that the HC didnt spend his time dwelling on DW is a good thing IMO.

He didn't say that ('Watson is our QB for now') in the presser today.

And I don't think I said anything about wanting the HC to dwell on it. Just answer it confidently without sounding clueless.

2020 stats..

Player A: 11 gms, 72 carries, 299 yds, 4.2 ypc, 2 tds - 6 rec, 50 yds, 8.3 ypr, 0 tds, 31 years old

Player B: 12 gms, 147 carries, 691 yds, 4.7 ypc, 6 tds - 33 rec, 314 yds, 9.5 ypr, 2 tds, 29 years old

..any guesses?

Because our HC sounds like the least informed, least equipped person in the coaching ranks..

If it gave you any confidence, cool..
I wasn’t going anywhere with it I seriously haven’t seen it. I did hear about a minute and a half on the radio and i didn’t get a good impression. he Was asked an easy question and he just gave a generic BS answer that made me think, WTF? Was just wondering if that continued throughout the interview?

Back