Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 9 starts in HTown: Eagles vs Texans

Ehh….the storm was started when Cooks signed his extension knowing full well this team was gonna be trash in 2022. Lovie was brought into it The minute Cooks started pouting b/c he wasn’t traded and didnt want to go to practice…which DOES put his HC in the position of having to address why his #1 WR is out & not gonna play. If the dude is just a professional, this is a non issue….unless you’re saying that Cooks being a professional and honoring his contract is too much to ask….

Players like to claim leaving in FA for more money is “just business”…well a GM fielding calls on trades for their players is just business too…im sure that happens a helluva lot more than we as fans know about. Just b/c NC did that doesn’t mean he “started” anything. Cooks needs to get out of his feelings & grow the hell up.
I agree. I just don't know why they extended him in the 1st place. He had 0 leverage and we've seen teams trade for guy in the last year of their deal for picks.

I agree. I just don't know why they extended him in the 1st place. He had 0 leverage and we've seen teams trade for guy in the last year of their deal for picks.

Who knows. didnt he come out publicly and say he didnt want to be traded again and then promptly signed his extension? Maybe the whole “covering up for the lies/playing with my career” tweet that was later deleted was in response to him feeling betrayed after he found out that NC was in fact fielding calls to trade him after he said he didn’t want to be traded again. Either way, he needs to get out of feelings.

Who knows. didnt he come out publicly and say he didnt want to be traded again and then promptly signed his extension? Maybe the whole “covering up for the lies/playing with my career” tweet that was later deleted was in response to him feeling betrayed after he found out that NC was in fact fielding calls to trade him after he said he didn’t want to be traded again. Either way, he needs to get out of feelings.
Well, he had a problem last year when they gave away Ingram, so you knew he was going to have issues. My thing is, culture come from winning, nothing else. You can have these culture warriors on the team, but just give professional guys.

Well the good news is that the Lions beat the Packers and that puts us in the spot for the number one pick, for now. I don't see us winning any games any time soon. Strangely enough our next best chance might be when we play the Browns and I expect Watson to really want to win that one. The question is, how rusty will he be. I'm guessing not very.
If the Browns are smart they will run Chubb and Hunt down the Texans throats all day.

3e2e0c5c51feff290688f75e36c551c8.jpg

Did the red helmets look good?

Back