Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 9 starts in HTown: Eagles vs Texans

Who is this team with the red helmets? I thought the Texans were playing but this can't be them because they actually look like a NFL football team.
The Texans must have played their equals before the game, beat that team and bathed in the blood of the conquered.

I will miss this years girlscout cookies, but their sacrifice shall be remembered.

Laser pass on the run exactly where only Moore could get it. That was great. Finally Mills using his mobility, which he has, this game
Where has this offense been? Even the line is doing better. One play just before the touchdown Laramie tunsil came from left tackle around to the right to block!

Davis Mills will have some moments where he looks real good and occasionally Pep calls a good game. More often than not this season this team has sucked in almost every aspect. I still say Davis is best suited to ride the bench. It may inspire him to play better more consistently. Our season is already over no matter what happens the rest of it.

Last edited:
Where has this offense been? Even the line is doing better. One play just before the touchdown Laramie tunsil came from left tackle around to the right to block!
But he didn’t touch anyone. There was a DB in front of him. He should have smacked him & Pierce would have had a few more free yards

I did NOT expect this game to be tied at the half. Go Texans! They need to keep this up.
The Eagles offense needs to be stopped. Our defense needs to step it up in the second half. The Eagles have been unmotivated and they expected just stepping on the field would be enough to win. The Eagles will take over in the second half.

Mills and Pierce having themselves some games. Mills doing it without his top 2 WR!
Mills has looked good on occasion but he needs to be replaced to get better play from him on a more consistent basis. He really sucks when he tries for force the ball downfield into coverage and he is under pressure. He is just way too inconsistent.

Back