Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 7 in the NFL

Browns had Keenum along with their RB3 (D’Ernest Johnson) come to the rescue and help the team break their skid. Always nice to see Keenum get a win when his opportunities come around. D’Ernest Johnson played the game last night in a manner I wished all the 1-2 year players coming to the Texans had.

Browns had Keenum along with their RB3 (D’Ernest Johnson) come to the rescue and help the team break their skid. Always nice to see Keenum get a win when his opportunities come around. D’Ernest Johnson played the game last night in a manner I wished all the 1-2 year players coming to the Texans had.
& he's their third RB... or 4th really.

Why do the Texans have such a hard time finding a decent RB? We could pick one that everyone agrees is worthy of a 1st round pick & he still won't produce like 30 did last night.

& he's their third RB... or 4th really.

Why do the Texans have such a hard time finding a decent RB? We could pick one that everyone agrees is worthy of a 1st round pick & he still won't produce like 30 did last night.
Honestly it's starts with the OL and Bill Callahan is the Brown's OL coach...below is something I called out during the 2020 off-season. We can only hope our OL play gets better but it's something that has been suspect for many years.
They had the physical measurables before the draft. The biggest misfire of this off-season was not grabbing Bill Callahan as the new OL coach, especially since he was available.

Back