Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 5: Texans at Cardinals Gameday Thread

same old texans man...........nothing changes with this team.....

red zone and short yardage with this asinine line is the effin worse.......and has been the worse

Great comeback by our team, pretty dissapointing way to lose though, thats twice this year we had a chance to tie it up from the 1 yard line. We've got some serious work to do with our O line and rushing game. Great game from our D.

Unbelievable...... :choke:

I disagree. Entirely predictable.

I hate this team. I really do. They've spent 8 years teaching me to hate them.

****ing Losers. Bums. Turds. Worthless, Spineless, Gutless, Dogs.

Today is the last straw. I'm out. I'm done. I don't give a **** anymore. I'm so tired of following a team like this that I'd rather not have one.

You will not see me again on this board. You will not see me again at Reliant Stadium. I don't want this anymore. If someone asks me who I think should move to L.A. I'm afraid my answer would have to be the sorry losers called the Houston Texans.

wouldnt it be a better idea to try atleast one pitch to the right or left since they know ur gonna try pounding it with chris brown..? i always see it in the red zone with the texans.. the sides are clear as day... good game though.. like that there was atleast some adjustment after half for once.. shitty ending

Even though we were god-awful during the first half - I'm not ready to fire anyone. They did a good job coming back. Not being able to convert on 3rd downs needs some serious work.

In my opinion the Texan players got an A on the day. They almost won the game in spite of the coaching staff.

Kubiak didn't have them ready. Incredibly stupid playcalling. I'm on the Fire Kubiak bandwagon and never left it since this game began.

Just my opinion. Not calling you out or anything.

Let me see if I can guess what the waste of time press conference tomorrow will be like.....

"We just have to go back to work as coaches, and get this fixed"

"We were not ready to play in the first half, and that's on me"

"It's a long season, and we just have to put this one behind us, and prepare for the next game"

Did I miss anything? Those are the staple of the Kubiak press conference.

As much problems as our secondary has had, I really think we should spend our number 1 pick next year on some big hog guard or center to run block up front.

wouldnt it be a better idea to try atleast one pitch to the right or left since they know ur gonna try pounding it with chris brown..? i always see it in the red zone with the texans.. the sides are clear as day... good game though.. like that there was atleast some adjustment after half for once.. shitty ending

When will we learn that running inside isn't working with what we have?

We keep trying again and again with the same personell expecting something different to happen.

Sigh well next week,be prepared for another dramatic close game that we somehow lose.

Today is the last straw. I'm out. I'm done. I don't give a **** anymore. I'm so tired of following a team like this that I'd rather not have one.

You will not see me again on this board. You will not see me again at Reliant Stadium. I don't want this anymore. If someone asks me who I think should move to L.A. I'm afraid my answer would have to be the sorry losers called the Houston Texans.

cya later

I compare my love affair with the Texans to having a bad girlfriend. At first you care then you defend her, then reality hits and you start becoming emotionally dettached until you eventually hit the "Meh Whatever" phase.

I think the problem is, we can see what the potential of this team is. It's just frustrating to watch them not play to that potential.

I compare my love affair with the Texans to having a bad girlfriend. At first you care then you defend her, then reality hits and you start becoming emotionally dettached until you eventually hit the "Meh Whatever" phase.

:user:

Rep to you!!!

Poor playcalling by lil Shanny, and a few bad choices by Schaub lost this one...nothing more complex than that. At least they didn't roll over & die after the first half. This team is so close to "getting it", but there just always seems to be something holding them back.

I refuse to get too high or too low anymore - see ya next week Texans.

Yeah, but you stick around because of the nasty sex?

Back