Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5 Gameday: Titans at Texans

Khari

Administrator
game_4.jpg

The Texans swept the Titans for the first time in 2004.

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Breakdown

http://www.titansonline.com/

:texans: :texflag: :fans:

I'm putting my money on Joe Texan :texflag: the Texans win easily and all those who called out :homer: will be held accountable :bomb:

Since the game isn't televised here, I get to listen on the radio while watching the Astros game :thumbup

GO TEXANS!!! :texflag:

Bet I know the FIRST complaint coming away from the game today ...
ROOF is closed. 70 now, high of 80 ... beautiful low humidity sunny day and the roof is closed.
Decision making really is a hard skill around Reliant.

SassyTexan said:
Bet I know the FIRST complaint coming away from the game today ...
ROOF is closed. 70 now, high of 80 ... beautiful low humidity sunny day and the roof is closed.
Decision making really is a hard skill around Reliant.

Yes it is. Like the Texans wearing their white jerseys again and forcing the Titans into those beastly hot baby blue jerseys. If you're going to close the roof and take that brutal weather factor that tamed the Steelers out of the game then why not wear your home jersey? As things stand we get to see them in the Steel Blue only slightly more than we do the Battle Red.

Sometimes you wonder if the Texans are really awake.

Same old defense....Let's the team drive ALL the way down field....Take off 9 minutes off the clock.

Why are we so good in the redzone? Because we spend so much time there!

Hopefully we can keep the penalty's down, defense steps up and keep driving like we did this drive and you're right, it will be a long day for a Texans fan....Good luck my Texans fans

Did no one notice that his knees were down and he hadn't crossed the plane? I just re-watched it (DVR) in slow motion and he was about a foot short. Why dont' we challenge???

gtexan02 said:
Did no one notice that his knees were down and he hadn't crossed the plane? I just re-watched it (DVR) in slow motion and he was about a foot short. Why dont' we challenge???

Dom isn't the fastest thinker in the world.

titansfan987 said:
Hopefully we can keep the penalty's down, defense steps up and keep driving like we did this drive and you're right, it will be a long day for a Texans fan....Good luck my Texans fans

Don't you have a Titans board you can spend this day on? It's bad enough we have to watch the miserable play of our team this year but I swear it looks like I'm the one posting on the Titans board today at times.

gtexan02 said:

I was thinking that myself. I didn't think he got in and they we're going to put the Titans on the 1 yrd line. Guess not

Hervoyel said:
Don't you have a Titans board you can spend this day on? It's bad enough we have to watch the miserable play of our team this year but I swear it looks like I'm the one posting on the Titans board today at times.

We do, and I would be on there right now if wasn't down. Trust me, I won't be talking smack, ya'll are going through a tough time as it is and we're not so hot ourselves right now so no smack here.

Back