Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 3: Carolina at Houston

The problem is the Panthers won't play prevest all game. Thats when we will find out what DM and our offense is made of.

very true..but now that the panthers have seen that they can’t really rattle him with the blitzing, they’ll have to respect him a little more in the passing game…which in turn may make them a little less aggressive in keying on our run game…which may open up some run lanes.

Our defense will show it's weaknesses in the second half and the Panthers will win by double digits.
Sorry 76Texan but we should be down by a lot more than a point at this time. I am inspired by the defensive effort but if the pressure onn Darnold does not remain consistent our secondary will be picked apart. We must keep the pressure on Darnold. If not, a close game could get ugly fast.

Let Mills loose my guys. I get playing safe, but it was the same crap with Watson. Let him loose so he can get a feel for things. I would rather die by mistakes than a thousand papercuts.

Clearer view at the end of the season .... Aikman was right when he commented about Mills' serenity .... I love it ! Hope he didn't take a Xanax !
Culley has been talking about how impressed he is with his composure all since he’s been here. Cooks said after DM got blasted on that blitz he acted like nothing happened back in the huddle. cooks was very impressed with that move by the rookie.

Back