Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 3 around the NFL

I watched the replay of the last few minutes of the Brown's loss to the Jets. Boy Howdy! The Browns remind me of the Browns, they had a 30-17 lead with a little over a minute and half left in the game.

As an aside, I really do like the Brown's elf logo at mid-field.

That defensive holding call against the Browns right there was total crap. The WR fell down and Ward had his hand on his shoulder.
Complete crap. Ref must have the Steelers and the under

Pittsburgh defense is really missing Watt and the offense sux

The Bills might be the most banged up team in the league this week. Both starting safeties and DTs out due to injury. Plus starting center and throw in suspended Bobby Hartt not playing on the OL as well.

Miami is playing well & catching some breaks. Sounds like a destiny thing

I was going to post same but don't restrict it to Bama OL-men. Practically all rookie OL struggle their first year and it's only been 2 1/2 for Neal
C'mon. These guys are supposed to be pro ready coming out and them dudes have been average. Tyron Smith didn't struggle. There have been alot of rookie tackles who didn't struggle like deBrickashaw for instance, but Leatherwood,Jonah Williams, DJ Flucker, i could go on and on.

C'mon. These guys are supposed to be pro ready coming out and them dudes have been average. Tyron Smith didn't struggle. There have been alot of rookie tackles who didn't struggle like deBrickashaw for instance, but Leatherwood,Jonah Williams, DJ Flucker, i could go on and on.
The high first round lineman almost always struggle. Yes there are exceptions but they are unicorns. I'll agree Bama OT's are generally over-rated but mostly pan out after a few years

Back