Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 16 around the NFL

Carr put way too much pace on a short pass for Olave to catch it. 4th down pressure caused him to throw early and receiver never looked for uncatchable pass downfield

Browning with another foolish INT!
I can't imagine Browning not seeing the defenders or not recognizing zone defense. The DBs were both facing him. He also didn't put nearly enough zip on that ball. Just kinda tossed it like he was playing catch.

Reactions: JB
I can't imagine Browning not seeing the defenders or not recognizing zone defense. The DBs were both facing him. He also didn't put nearly enough zip on that ball. Just kinda tossed it like he was playing catch.
I thought it got tipped or his arm got hit, he had some pressure coming from his right side. They never did show the replay to see.
but ya a stupid pick nonetheless.

Stupid panic move by Bengals to go for it on 4th & 5

Rudolph missed a big gain there!

Last edited:
I don’t understand how they have CIN ahead of us in the playoff bracket they show when we have the same record and we beat them head to head. Divisional I believe we’re also better.

I don’t understand how they have CIN ahead of us in the playoff bracket they show when we have the same record and we beat them head to head. Divisional I believe we’re also better.
They have the tie breaker over the Colts and the Jags

Back