Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 15 - The Battle of Dumpster Fires (Jags)

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
I like the idea. And if we can trade Watson even better. I can't argue with 4+ picks in the 1st and early 2nd. I think it would be great if we could and would move that way. Filling needs with very high quality players. True, always a risk of a bust or an updrafted player being very good. However, the odds of 50-75% of 1st and 2nd round picks making a splash and impact is probable. With 1 being trash.
Yeah, that's the thing. Nobody drafts perfect, all teams draft players that are busts. That's why I'm always so nervous when we draft that high. LOL

justmy2cents

All Pro
Contributor's Club
Yeah, that's the thing. Nobody drafts perfect, all teams draft players that are busts. That's why I'm always so nervous when we draft that high. LOL

I'm always wishing they'd interview Mike Mayock, and ask him if he ever realized that it was such an imprecise endeavor !

austins23

Hall of Fame
This game is so bad, it is only being shown in Houston and Jacksonville. I'm in San Antonio and no Texans being aired here. Getting Tennessee/Pitt, yes a much better game for entertainment purposes. What if train wrecks are my thing?? I want to watch it. I should be able to watch it on local TV. Guarantee if the Arlingtons were 2-11 and playing the 2-11 Giants, it would be on TV here. Are you kidding? The local network would be invaded and torched!

Anyway, I'll follow on Red Zone, if either team ever gets there.

Number19

Hall of Fame
Although late in the season,, I just bit the bullet and subscribed to Paramount Plus. I can now get my local CBS feed, which was dropped by DISH, but if the game is being broadcast by the NFL, not all games are, I can also get that feed. I believe they usually have 11 or 12 of the 16 weekly games. What's great is you can watch all games going back to week one.

austins23

Hall of Fame
Although late in the season,, I just bit the bullet and subscribed to Paramount Plus. I can now get my local CBS feed, which was dropped by DISH, but if the game is being broadcast by the NFL, not all games are, I can also get that feed. I believe they usually have 11 or 12 of the 16 weekly games. What's great is you can watch all games going back to week one.
I have Paramount + but I can’t find the Texans game. Again, it’s not being broadcast by my local cbs network

Brisco_County

Apples and roadmaps
I'm in Austin and the local CBS affiliate I think has pretty much given up on airing the Texans. They didn't air them last week either.
I have Paramount + but I can’t find the Texans game. Again, it’s not being broadcast by my local cbs network
I'm in Austin and have been relying on a pirate stream when the game isn't aired. Search for "FB stream NFL."

Not a fan of pirate streams, but we're given no choice, even on Sling. Just be prepared for an excess of ads loading in new tabs.

CWTexansFan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor's Club
If you click on week15 then you can select which game to watch. Since I'm in the Houston area, my default game is the Texans, but I can watch any of the CBS broadcasts.
Nope, didn't work. Get to watch the spiritless Steelers instead. Have game pass so will watch at 3 or so. Off to bury a kitten.