Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 15 - Chief Boyardee vs Texans

gwallaia

Staff member
Texans will be microwaved and tossed out. The magic of the near upset of the Pokes will seem like a distant memory this Sunday at NRG.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Well it may just be me but I think you need to explain yourself As to why you think the texans are going to score 17
Did you think the Texans would’ve scored 23 against the better defensive team( Dallas Cowboys )? Did you think we would give up 1 sack against one of the best teams getting after the quarterback?
So 17 points against the Chiefs is attainable. Lol

Last edited:

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Did you think the Texans would’ve scored 23 against the better defensive team( Dallas Cowboys )? Did you think wouldn’t give up 1 sack against one of the best teams getting after the quarterback?
Yep, if they don't revert to tank mode from the get go

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
It seems to me that teams don’t take the Texans too seriously and play down to the competition. The Eagles for example, kinda sleepwalked through most of the game before deciding to quit playing around with them. The Cowboys almost got bit in the ass.

I don’t think the Chiefs will take them that lightly because they can win their division with a win. They probably would like to get that done right away.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I think the Texans are going to whip the snot out of the Chiefs. 23-6

Then with 51 seconds left in the game Lovie will start playing prevent defense & the Chiefs will score 3 TDs to win the game

• Haha
Reactions: JB

badboy

Hall of Fame
Did you think the Texans would’ve scored 23 against the better defensive team( Dallas Cowboys )? Did you think we would give up 1 sack against one of the best teams getting after the quarterback?
well.. if you look at it that way... :fans:

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
That's exactly who Davis Mills is. 20 points per game, give or take.
Looks like you're giving way too much. Texans averaged 15.9 PPG in the 1st 9 games. They were above 20 one time, and hit 20 on the nose 3 other times.
The 2 TDs the Texans scored last week were with Driskel under center.

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
its time to shut down all our starters
Yes, it would be a shame if our big name talent got injured.

Like that one player... that did something that one game. Or that other guy that showed up on that one day..... oh the memories of whats his face will last forever. :kitten:

TBH I don't believe we have a team worth of starters.... more like the equivalent of a roster full save a limited few spots of randomly generated default players in Madden.. names like John Smith and Joseph Brightington III. Place holders until an update patch of new legitimate players.

Reactions: JB

Thorn

Dirty Old Man

Toro Bravo

Rookie
Well I feel f'n great that Rex Burkhead is our starting RB and will he be receiving the ball from Davis Mills or Jeff Driskel. Really Nick, this is the best you can do? Must not be many people in that room!

edo783

Hall of Fame
Pierce and Single are on IR. Can't say that I disagree with that. Neither was going to get better quickly and its not like we are going anywhere. Dang Browns went and won today. They keep that crap up and we will be picking close to the 20 mark.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Texans' inactives: Kenyon Green (ankle), Brandin Cooks (calf), Nico Collins (foot), Steven Nelson (foot), Kyle Allen, Garret Wallow, O.J. Howard.

Bugman7star

All Pro
KC will have home field advantage more than likely. It's going to get ugly. I think last week was the best we are going to see for the remainder of the year. It's just a mini preseason the rest of the way for us.